Islamic Civil War~What’s Coming our way

This is an article written by Dr. Terry Jones, the  Senior Pastor of the Dove World Outreach Center. He speaks to us about the Islamic threat. We’ve been warned.
Hi,

This is Dr. Terry Jones.

I would like to share a prophetic vision that I saw concerning our present world situation.

We have the rise of a very evil, religious and political force, called Islam. We particularly see that rise in Europe where Islam is slowly taking over. This is even recognized by most European governments. What I saw took place in the United Kingdom, where right now, the rise of radical Islam seems to be worsening everyday.

What I saw there was a civil war between the English people, and between the radical factions of Islam. This turned out to be a very, very bloody battle, of course caused by compromise in the political system, and caused by compromise in the church. We have gotten into a very deceptive realm in the church, I believe worldwide, where all we do mainly is call for prayer.

We do not call for accountability. I believe this was a vision and a warning. It is perhaps too late for Great Britain because of the apathy, because of the rise of Islam in that country, but it is not too late for us here in the United States.

We must unite! If we do not unite as Christians, then we will sooner or later be facing another very bloody civil war ourselves. So I call for us to unite, and not only call sessions of prayer. What we must do, we must march, and we must be active.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Terry Jones – Senior Pastor

Dove World Outreach Center

Warn the World

Comments

comments

0 0 votes
Article Rating
46 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
idw
idw

Just a good AMEN!!! Would that more Christian leaders join this
brave Pastor in saving the US, and save CHRISTIANITY!!!

cwDeici
cwDeici
Reply to  idw

Indeed we should fight for ourselves, but God will save Christianity, not humans.

sucktea
sucktea
11 years ago
Reply to  cwDeici

Terry Jones BLOOD is HALAL InsyaAllah

Gary Rumain
11 years ago
Reply to  sucktea

Even a pig’s blood like yours?

fran
fran
11 years ago
Reply to  Gary Rumain

Thank you pastor, America was built on Freedom for Christian Religon, America’s school books were based on turth from the Holy Bible, we can see the Bible taking place throughout history. It is obvious that Lucifer/evil will loose for eternity. People need to beware and prevent evil in this fallen world. We know our God is Love and sent His perfect Son as Savior of this world to reconnect us to our creator for eternity. We must beware of how Lucifer thought he knew more than God and could inspire others to write counterfiet religons to mislead the weak. Jesus empowers people and is waiting for all to ask Him to change them from the inside out. May we stand up and pray against false teachings, with the power of Jesus name, AMEN.

Shes Tired
Shes Tired
Nick
Nick
12 years ago

Here's a link to a British site. (The article is about this pastor.)

Fran_Ingram
12 years ago

Thanks for the re-post, Chris.
More Christian Pastors will join Dr. Jones, but he and the church have come under such an attack, all public, that others do not dare to face that too. Such is the power of Islam + the left's intimidation tactics. But we are still here and growing stronger!
To stand up and fight is the only right thing to do before God. "The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and he delivers them." Psalm 34:7

Dr Jones' Braveheart Show:

On the radio weekdays at 10 AM
http://www.inspiration1400.com/, Tampa, Florida.

teresamerica
12 years ago

AMEN!! We need to stop with this political correctness crap. If it wasn't for political correctness than the military could have stopped Hasan from killing U.S. soldiers. People need to wake up to the fact that in the U.S. we are being infiltrated by jihadists, and we must stop them.

Lynne Torgerson
12 years ago

Hello. My name is Lynne Torgerson. I am running for Congress in Minnesota against Keith Ellison, who says he is the first muslim elected to Congress. I need support. Please visit my website: torgersonforcongress.org. Thank you!

Gary Rumain
11 years ago

Good luck, Lynne.

Wyattearp
Wyattearp

dear LYNNE;

good luck & Godspeed!

Steve P.
Steve P.

On Political Correctness:
Some say Political Correctness is lying out of cowardice. I only wish it were that benign. Political Correctness is Suppression of the Truth for the Purpose of Advancing the Left Wing Agenda. Political Correctness is a form of mind control, meant to limit and control free speech and to undermine public opinion. It intends to weaken the defenses of a free democracy and reeducate our children. It is a well known and well documented Communist subversion tactic and procedure.

It is a Tactic in the Dismantling of Traditional America and Suppression of the Truth for the Purpose of Advancing the Left Wing Agenda.

The evil of "political correctness" – the totalitarian manipulation of thought, foisted on us by twisted elitist sociopaths who hate America and everything our soldiers have fought and died for over the last two centuries, and continue to fight and die for – has to end. Now. This nation must rise up and defy the insane thought control that is destroying our country right before our eyes.

Pass this on to everyone you know (libs too) Everyone needs to understand this ! THANKS

Nathan Forrest
Nathan Forrest
Reply to  Steve P.

Very well written

loseyateefa
11 years ago
Reply to  Steve P.

well said. i grabbed your comment and put it on my file of really good quotes and explanations. its 38 pages long now! thanks. if i ever use it, i will quote you.

MIKE VIEHL
MIKE VIEHL
12 years ago

read the book of isaiah and understand,GOD warned us against our immoral and sinning ways.this is punishment for turning away from him and following greed and homosexuality and abortions.
we better turn back to the one true GOD.

Mugrim
Mugrim
12 years ago

This preacher MUST omit “RADICAL” from his description as must all Crusaders.
The appropriate word is ISLAM.
Islam is a manifesto of war cloaked as ‘religion’ whereby ALL members are complicit.
Only the top brass of the Mujahid gets to self detonate. Mullahs and Imams and rulers do not! Lose the “radical” lexicon folks, or perish by the sword!
The Muslim “Flock” aids and abets, even in silence!

We have fought them since 9/11/01!

Howlin

RADICAL?
Are clitorectomies “Radical”?
Is wife beating “Radical”?
Is beheading “Radical”?
Is Paradise with unlimited sex with little boys and girls “Radical”?

eib
eib
11 years ago
Reply to  Howlin

Yes actually.
Radical Evil.

AmericanMe
AmericanMe

Chris,
I was an avowed life long Democrat til I started reading your site. But the most important thing to me was and is my Christian belief. You have converted me and have me searching for ways to get actively involved in saving our country from the beast. They really do want to kill or subjugate and humiliate every last one of us. I got into a dialogue online with several of them and they twist everything or refuse to acknowledge anything they cannot figure out how to twist. Mugrim’s right we gotta loose “radical” because it’s just business as usual for them. Keep up the good fight Chris!

AmericanMe
AmericanMe
Reply to  admin

I was just surfing the net looking for info on the Muslims in the UK as I have 2 friends there and noticed they seemed to be EXTREMELY careful how they worded things about what is going on there. My friend wants to move to the coast so she can enjoy it a while before she is forced to wear a burqa on the beach. My other friend is a guy he’s afraid to leave his house at night because of the “Asian” gangs. Neither came strait out and said that. But said it in such a round about cryptic way it made the hair on my arm stand up and started me surfing the net. You come up more often on Google. Not often on Yahoo. Thanks for the wake up call!

AmericanMe
AmericanMe
Reply to  admin

Yeah I have seen that one before here but it so horrifies me that i cannot watch it thru. His hate is really creepy! I sincerely believe he is demonically possessed. No human can hate with that much intensity. I actually just feel the hate rather than hear anything he says, which is why I can’t watch, I feel like his hate is trying to enter me or something weird and creepy like that. Azazel’s! We, I am afraid are allowing almost as bad. My friends over there speak of their country as one would a beloved relative who has passed on. “We used to have the lovliest..” often starts a sentence. They destroy everything.

trackback

[…] has been much too quite on this issue. Many are paralyzed by the politically correct disease. Dr. Terry Jones is not one of those Christians, he is brave enough to speak the truth about Islam, and unwilling to […]

Jacob
Jacob
12 years ago

I am an oppressed Christian and an art student, and I will admit that Islam had became some sort of a barricade for me to learn art here. I am sick and tired of the lies and the tyranny of Islam, and for the fact it’s praised to be a peaceful religion. I will support you too, for art’s sake!

The media here is filtered badly, so I might not be able to catch up.

God bless you. Please do what you think is right for the world’s sake!

Art student from an Islamic country

Engr ShearYar
Engr ShearYar
12 years ago

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world accepted by even pope. (in Western Europe)
It has been verified by many independent sources, many of which are listed below.
CNN World News ( 14 November 1997 Report)
World Christian Database ( 200-2005 Survey)
Foreign Policy ( May 2007 Report)
And also, by many others,
People’s Daily Online ( 2 Nov, 2006) etc.

Kindly anyone answer that if ISLAM was not True religion by GOD, then why is it fastest growing and more accepted religion. If you don’t know the answer ask those who have converted from Christianity to Islam and you will know that ISLAM IS TRUE RELIGION BY GOD

islam is evil
islam is evil
11 years ago
Reply to  Engr ShearYar

omg my answer to that is fck islam. why so many r running away form this cult? its no religion its a cult. i am an ex moslem and i say fck islam. thats all ive to say.

Engr ShearYar
Engr ShearYar
12 years ago

And onemore thing., Those who believe in propagandas spread by today’s media,especially against Islam, such people are totally BLIND, and can never seek the truth. Just explore then truth yourself and you will know the whole story.

-----
-----
11 years ago

CHRISTIANITY IS THE REAL DEVIL

wolfy ghalkhani
wolfy ghalkhani
9 years ago
Reply to  -----

another stupid remark from a stupid muslim who seeks a better life in western countries all of whom rose up to greatness because of Christianity. Islam is a parasitic, predatory religion that has ridden on the backs of Christianity for centuries. it exists only because the Europeans allowed it to exist. it exists now because the NWO Bolsheviks need their evil muslim army to take out silly politically correct Christians and bring America to its knees. Jesus preached love and defensive aggression. He respected women (mohammed looked the other way while his daughters were being abused by their husbands),and did not raise armies to rape and plunder like Mohammed. He did not dress in woman’s clothing and have sex with a dead woman (ali’s mother)Mohammed legitimized his Bedouin Arab culture by creating Islam. Christians pray to the sun while the muslims pray to a black rock. muslims say Christians are pagans but at least we pray to something worthwhile not a piece of rock that Iranians defecated on. LOL!

islam is evil
islam is evil
11 years ago

first of all, christians are the ones to blame themselves only bc they did let those idiots in to their countries and not only that they gave them to many rights. They let them build their huge mosques, the had their islamic centers, their worship places. they did whatever they wanted. they breed like roaches, they spread hate and terror. now when its toooooo friggin late they are waking up, now ist to late cuz tehya re all over ur country and yes they are not taking over they have took over ur country while u all were sleeping. we have a saying its never to late, so we still have a chance to stand up against this evil.

eib
eib
11 years ago
Reply to  islam is evil

They tried that on the Mozarab martyrs in the 9th century.
It didn’t work.
The people humiliated by Islam are INNOCENT!
The Muslims who take it upon themselves to blame Christians for all their crimes are still GUILTY.

Palm Beach Condos
11 years ago

Thanks a ton for your time and energy to have had these things together on this blog site. Josh and I very much valued your insight through your own articles over certain things. I recognize that you have numerous demands with your program so the fact that you took equally as much time as you did to guide people like us by way of this article is even highly liked. Palm Beach Condos

trackback

[…] if all that groveling were not bad enough Hannity says it was “horrible” when Pastor Jones burned the Koran. Talk about Islamic ass kissing! I did not think it was necessary for the Pastor […]

ازياء محجبات 2013