NY: Islamic Hate-Monger vs. Muslim who Claims Islam Means Peace Debate~ Video

This is part II of this weekends Islamic tirade, by the members of RevolutionMuslim.com. Once again their spokesman Younus Muhammad attacks the White House, and calls for Allah to send down destruction on to it. What is interesting in this video is that Younus and a Muslim who claims that Islam is peaceful, have a debate. Guess who wins? I will give you are clue, Islam is a religion of war.

Comments

comments

27 comments for “NY: Islamic Hate-Monger vs. Muslim who Claims Islam Means Peace Debate~ Video

1. April 4, 2010 at 5:54 pm

How did Islam arise and how deep does the rabbit hole go? Cram all 1400 years with the Historyscoper and win all debates. To get started click http://go.to/islamhistory

2. Robbins Mitchell
    April 4, 2010 at 8:10 pm

The 'peace' of Islam is the peace of the grave…Lan astalem…I will NOT submit.

• Robin Shadowes
      April 4, 2010 at 10:26 pm

Neither will I. Better to die as a free individual than live as a slave (of allah).

3. poptoy
    April 5, 2010 at 8:32 am

NO NO, we don't die. We live and they die. This is our country. This is not their country. Send the bastards to the South Pole and let them take the Kenyan with them.

4. TheMunz
    April 7, 2010 at 12:25 am

I still cant believe that this guy runs around the streets of NYC promoting hatred and no one touches him from the FBI or DHS. But they watch and go to the homes of people who support the constitution.

What has come to our homeland? What has become of us?

• April 7, 2010 at 2:00 am

I am not sure it was this part, or part I of his speech that day. But he said that he will not stop until he is arrested. He is pushing, and pushing, but is confident that they will not stop him. Then again he might want to get arrested, this way he can file a lawsuit against the NYPD.

• April 7, 2010 at 2:05 am

It might be their intention to let him run around while they keep an eye on him. If he thinks he can get away with something, he might try to. If they pounce on him then, then we'll know. If not, New York is in trouble.

• April 7, 2010 at 2:11 am

The FBI has questioned him at least once. He loves being defiant to the infidels, which he hates so much. To make matters worse he was born in America, and converted to Islam. He is a traitor.

• April 7, 2010 at 2:33 am

So he needs a good horse whipping. Is it Park Ave. where they have the horse-drawn carriages?

• April 7, 2010 at 3:11 am

They are up by Central Park.

• April 7, 2010 at 4:19 am

Yes, I remember them from my first visit to New York in '99. Saw them on my way to the Guggenheim. Also went up the WTC to the observation deck. I was sickened by what I saw on TV 2 years later. My friend who showed me around moved his family to Nevada after that.

• April 7, 2010 at 4:37 am

When 911 happened I did not live far from there. For awhile afterwords you could smell the the stench of death from a far distance. I walked by this Fire Dept., and they had a board outside with all the pictures of the men that they lost. It was awful.

• April 7, 2010 at 5:41 am

On my second visit to NY, I was in the office of a company that lost some staff. They were on-site that day helping a client of the company. Really sad.

• TheMunz
        April 7, 2010 at 4:16 pm

the point is this, if this is NOT hate speech I don't know what is. he is advocating death, war, terrorism based upon religious beliefs.
        Only the FBi can let guys like him and black panthers go free while looking at people who proclaim the constitution is the law as terrorists.

• April 7, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Agreed. All we can do is continue to speak out. The next 2 1/2 years with Obama are going to be a big set back for us in this war.

5. April 7, 2010 at 2:06 am

Chris, there was a report of a moske operating near the WTC site a few months ago. I can't recall where I saw this now. Do you know anything about this?

• April 7, 2010 at 2:12 am

It is currently under construction, but they are either praying there or at another nearby site, until the construction is done. Can they get anymore disrepectful?

• April 7, 2010 at 2:35 am

Only if they put a moske on the WTC site itself. Which is something they have a habit of doing to churches, synagogues and temples.

I wonder if there's a webcam around that can be used to keep an eye on them.

6. FUislam!
    April 22, 2010 at 3:58 pm

I want to know why this piece of shit is even in our country. DEPORT HIM.

• April 22, 2010 at 6:49 pm

He is a convert, who was born here.

• FVS
        April 23, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Okay, treason then

7. FVS
    April 22, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Put him in jail and try him for sedation and attempting to overthrow the government. Oh I forgot, that is what they do with people like TEA party people. Not terrorists or supporters. Them they give free reign.

8. themunz
    April 24, 2010 at 3:03 pm

in WWII we locked up anyone who had relations to our enemies, the germans, japan and italy. Why not now based upon religion and comments such as the jerk in NYC who clearly wants to kill americans?

• April 24, 2010 at 3:07 pm

My sentiments exactly.

• April 24, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Islam survives in the West because of its religion status. Most authoritiy figures are afraid to touch it. Without that status, things would be handled differently.

9. neptune
    January 5, 2011 at 9:27 am

Islam’s prophet Muhammed was a violent warlord who often had his followers kill people who opposed him.

He also hated Jews, which explains where Islam’s hatred of Jews comes from.

How can anyone claim Islam is a religion of peace?