Washington Muslim to Logan’s Warning: We Will Nuke NYC!

Nuke  NY twoEvery once in awhile someone asks me why I bother talking to Muslims. stating that I will not will not change their mind. My response is that I am not trying to change their minds, I am talking to them to expose their mindset. One that shows the treachery of Islam, and the protection of the deplorable actions it allows.

Earlier this month my new Facebook “friend” Faisal Anjum told me that I am going to drown in my own blood, and that I should stop speaking out against Islam. Something I will never do.

Apparently this has angered him even further, and he has become more explicit with his threats.

(Click on image to enlarge.)Nuke

To make matters worse, this maniac lives in Washington!

Warning: Graphic Language:NY 6

Once again proving that Muslim immigration is a thoroughbred of Trojan Horses!

Comments

comments

6 comments for “Washington Muslim to Logan’s Warning: We Will Nuke NYC!

1. November 29, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Where are you now, kope? Hiding under you mom’s burka?

• December 3, 2014 at 2:01 pm

He has been MIA for awhile now.

• December 3, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Maybe he has gone to IS for some serious inner struggle at long last? We can always hope but I still thinks he hides under his mothers burka though. LOL

• December 11, 2014 at 5:13 am

Maybe he joined one of the other groups of loons and IS got him. 😉

2. Sheri
    November 30, 2014 at 4:50 am

Alderwood Manor, Washington “State”.

3. gfmucci
    December 9, 2014 at 10:27 am

This also points out a major difference between Islam and Christianity, for those who might not have noticed:

The more devout Christians are, the kinder and more civil they are (unless physically attacked, and even that is debated among Christians).

The more devout Muslims are, the more violent and vile they are, often taking psychotic offense at just about any perceived slight, and this is more rule than exception.