Hello Aashir Hussein…..

Why do you hate non-Muslims so much? Should all non-Muslims submit to Islamic rule?

Why do say this?

“Praise Allah

Hello. I am Aashir. Do not add me if you are an infidel or a blind western fool. Only add me if you are one of these things:
1) muslim
2) corner shop worker
3) indian takeaway worker
4) cab driver”

Comments

comments

19 comments for “Hello Aashir Hussein…..

1. Damien
    January 13, 2011 at 9:35 am

Admin,

What? I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you just wrote. Who is Aashir Hussein?

January 13, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Hi Damien,

I had left a comment about Mohammad on Facebook. After I did Aashir sent me some nasty emails challenging me to add him as a friend, and debate on his wall. I wanted to but I am at the FB friend limit, so I told him to meet me here. He said he has no email address so he can’t post here, and continued to curse me out on FB. I just wanted the readers to see the venom he spewed.

• Roger Anderson
        January 13, 2011 at 3:53 pm

No email address. That was a good one that took a whole lot of thought.

January 13, 2011 at 4:14 pm

No email, but he has a Facebook account.

2. January 13, 2011 at 9:44 am

Admin, if this Muslim Aashir Hussein doesn’t want to associate with “infidels,” why bother to dialog with him? Why not wait until Aashir grows a human brain before dialoging with him? That’s my opinion. Friend to sensible people. Aashir, get a life.

3. January 13, 2011 at 10:17 am

Who wants to chat with a braindead arselifter anyway?

4. AN AMERICAN
    January 13, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Chris,

Interesting, let’s chat spot here. You, me and others do not fit this man’s ‘profile’ for conversation so am I correct in assuming its to show the narrow arena that this Aashir Hussein has put himself into by his list of “qualifications”?.

5. New Crusader
    January 13, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Yet one more example of that respectful attitude the muslims.

6. January 13, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Since the so called Millenium Trilogy is going to be re-made into a Hollywood version, starring Daniel Craig and other celebs and directed by a high profile director like David Fincher, it is certainly the recipe for success. But watch this six minute video about the author behind the novels, the late Stieg “Heil” Larsson, a fundie commie and pislam-hugger big time. The novels and the swedish movie adaptions has already brought his family and the communist party $20! Imagine what they will earn once the Hollywood blockbusters hits the cinema! So I call for a general boycott of his movies and novels since it is the same as funding communism and pislam!

7. Rose
    January 13, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Thank you, Robin. Will do. Er, … will NOT do.

8. OXNIN
    January 14, 2011 at 7:47 am

fanatic assholes like this dumb fuck is doing what all scum bag muslim rads do;beat off looking at a picture/image, of his favorite pervert;Muhammed or Alah. This is how they get the inspiration to kill innocent people!!!OXNIN

9. Angela
    January 14, 2011 at 2:52 pm

According to google translator this reads “I am writing this to all scum.we girl will come to Yiwu. Yoo can not be violated tennents God under the guise of Islam, and we expect to escape from the death of a pig ….”

It would be good if you could leave messages in English. Thanks.

• Mobamad
      January 14, 2011 at 3:20 pm

It would be even better if oxnin would just STFU, as he maks it harder for the rest of us who want to have a serious debate about encroaching Shariah law. While Oxnin gives ammo to our adversaries who say we are racists, bigots, Islamophobic, etc…
      He does not bring any thing to the table but anger.

10. Angela
    January 14, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Just checked out the guy’s facebook page. Note his profile pic, and the fact that he’s interested in MEN and is in a relationship.

11. IainUK
    January 14, 2011 at 4:25 pm

This has got to be one of the most redundant list of reasons to become friends with someone ever.

1) muslim
    2) corner shop worker
    3) indian takeaway worker
    4) cab driver”

Pat Condell’s new vid
    American Islamophobia

• Koala Bear
      January 16, 2011 at 11:54 am

i.e. low intelligence jobs and so easily led into a death cult.

• January 17, 2011 at 2:49 am

The top of the heap for muslim workers.

Indian takeaway worker? They would have to mussie indians, no or dhimmi fools.

No wonder he has no ’email address’.

The people on this list are obviously too
      stupid or ignorant to have one.

No wonder they screw goats and camels.