Happy New Year to All!

I hope everyone engages in some anti-Islamic activities tonight, and has a great and safe night! In the meantime I am working on four articles, that will be published within the next few days.

Comments

comments

24 comments for “Happy New Year to All!

1. December 31, 2010 at 2:13 pm

“I hope everyone engages in some anti-Islamic activities tonight”
    That won’t be hard, just enjoy yourself, there’s bound to be a Fatwa to cover that.

2. bosun
    December 31, 2010 at 4:15 pm

أجمل التهاني بمناسبة الميلاد و حلول السنة الجديدة
    (ajmil at-tihānī bimunāsabah al-mīlād wa ḥilūl as-sanah al-jadīdah)

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, Chris….

Have a healthy and prosperous New Year. May the true God of Abraham protect you and your family.

3. December 31, 2010 at 6:34 pm

Yes, I will be listening to blues and jazz,
    have a few IPA’s and some pork ribs. I will
    also be pissing of some old blue blood
    liberals from D.C. who think islam and
    muslims are ‘misunderstood.’ Of course
    they are JINOS, and have not got a clue.

Have a good New Year Chris!

4. Tonto
    December 31, 2010 at 6:53 pm

Happy New Year Chris! I’ll think of you and the “good fight” every time I eat a pork chop….and they make the best here in the south. Blessings on you for all you do!

5. IainUK
    December 31, 2010 at 11:14 pm

I’ve got a hanging headache but well worth it.
    Start a new job on the fourth after being made redundant three moths ago. So the start of the year is already looking good. Yeah for me.
    Happy New Year everybody.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference”

Mark Twain.

• IainUK
      December 31, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Sorry, should be months not moths. Yes I am a fool so don’t argue with me.

6. Skipping Girl
    January 1, 2011 at 5:45 am

Happy New Year from Australia.

I like reading everyone’s comments thanks for all the interesting info.

• Darrius
      January 9, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Hi. I’m trying to connect with some like minded people in Oz with a view to doing a few things.
      Is this something you would be interested in?

7. Margaret
    January 1, 2011 at 6:56 am

Happy New Year Christopher and Thank You for all the work you do.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link to other sites on this blog, but this essay by Robert Spencer is brilliant. It’s called ‘The New Conquistadors’ and describes what’s been going on and what we are in for.

Those of you in New York who are interested in the mosque issue, please continue to check Robert Spencer and Pam Geller’s sites. There will be another demonstration coming up in a few weeks.

8. Saladin1187AD
    January 1, 2011 at 10:21 am

Happy new Year Christopher & all your staffers! You are doing a great job by providing all the information about ISLAM that I need and how quickly it is spreading across the world, like wild brushfire carried blown around by Santa Ana winds. This is one wildfire that neither FEMA nor National Guards can put out.

I’ll just sit around and watch this fire.

January 1, 2011 at 10:29 am

Do you care that people like me, and many others here do not want to live under Sharia? What should happen to me when I refuse to submit to Sharia?

• Darrell
      January 1, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Thing about fire is it burns everything saladin. Funny thing about your name did you know Saladin was Kurdish?

9. Pierce
    January 1, 2011 at 11:25 am

Buzzkill! I was gonna marry a 12 year old tonight!

10. Rose
    January 1, 2011 at 11:42 am

Happy New Year, Chris! Keep up the good work.

GaryR: Just noticed you hit up the DC comics page last night. Thanks for your support. Go Team.

11. admin
    January 1, 2011 at 11:47 am

Thanks everyone! Margaret, no problem on the links. 🙂 Ian, you far from a fool, and Tonto, Achihud said hello. He thinks andak finally got the boot from MED.

12. January 1, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Happy New Year Chris!!! We definitely did some anti-islamic activities last night, and today…will continue tomorrow, and the next day, and the next…and so on, and so on, and so on!!!

13. January 1, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Happy New Year and may this be the year when people really wake up and smell the stink of the cult named islam.

14. GMA213
    January 1, 2011 at 3:29 pm

May God bless and protect you as you shine the naked light of day into the dark. I have a son named Christopher, and a grandson named Logan, so you are one of my “boys” too!

January 1, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Lol! Thank you, and the best to them!

15. Don Laird
    January 1, 2011 at 7:17 pm

So begins another year.

Muslims will be quite busy filling the next 365 days with that which warms their hearts and brings smiles to their faces:

From purchasing gallons of acid to throw in the faces of schoolgirls for the crime of education, to elevating ones social status by wrapping your children in explosives and setting them alight in the marketplace, fathers splaying the legs of their daughters and hacking away at their genitals to satisfy the sickness of islamic propriety, to beating a wife senseless for over cooked eggs at breakfast, to burying a woman to her elbows and stoning her to death, to reveling in searing sexual deviance and depravity as the muslim men roll into bed with little girls (child brides) and in act of reverence for the most infamous pedophile of all, “muhammad”, brutally raping them and if vaginal sex is not possible then the ever creative muslim male simply sodomizes his new “wife”, to cutting off the nose and ears of girls who offend the muslim man…

Oh the list of black hearted cancerous hobbies of muslims never fails to surprise and is as infinite and boundless and their murderous depravity…..

Where would we be without those who create nothing yet attempt to destroy everything….why, a day without muslims is like a day with out sunshine….

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Regards, Don Laird

16. January 1, 2011 at 8:31 pm

May this be the year of consciousness, illumination, transparency. and revelation, Where the veil will be lifted, the truth revealed and justice prevails, and people can live safely and freely in peace and harmony in their own countries. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

17. New Crusader
    January 1, 2011 at 10:18 pm

Thank you Chris for the fruit of all your work and study in the quraan, hadith, reliance of the traveler, and more. Happy and prosperous New Year to Chirs and everyone who is working to inform us all about the advance of islam across the world

18. David Woolmer
    January 8, 2011 at 10:30 am

There are two MPs in the British Government, both weak,wet, ultra-liberal types by the names of Kris Hopkins(far too precious to start his name with a C)and Simon Hughes. They are heading up a committee looking into Islamophobia in the UK.

I have just emailed them one of my most cutting offerings suggesting that they should cease wasting their time and the taxpayers’ money. I also informed them that as I had such a horror of Islam I would be working in the opposite direction by spreading as much Islamophobia as I could possibly manage together with many others who thought exactly as I did!

I felt that it would be sarcastic to have wished them a Happy New Year particularly as I really wanted them to have a most difficult one!!