US: Dr. Mohammed Alhatou= Islamic Spin Dr.

Islam condemns terrorism
By DR. MOHAMMED ALHATOU December 29, 2009

Luckily Northwest flight 253 landed safely in Detroit. Nobody got hurt except the attacker. Religious zealots of any creed are defeated people who lash out in desperation, and they often do horrific things. And if these people indeed are Muslims, they’re obviously very sick people, and I can’t even look at it in religious terms.

Well the Islamic scriptures sure look at it in religious terms.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’:

As for the title of this article, Islam actually encourages terrorism.

008.012
YUSUFALI: Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

There’s no Islamic justification for any of it. They are not martyrs; it’s as simple as that. The fact that there are any Muslims, no matter how statistically insignificant their numbers, who consider these acts to be religious acts is in and of itself shocking. And therefore we as Muslims have to ask the question, “How is it that the Middle East leadership has failed to reach these people with the true message of Islam?” The acts of these criminals have indicted an entire religion in the hearts and minds of millions. These people are so bankrupt that all they have to offer is destruction.

Actually there is an Islamic justification for these acts and they are martyrs. It’s as simple as that. Yes, the non-Muslim world is finally waking up to the ugly truth of Islam.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “The example of a Mujahid in Allah’s Cause– and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause—-is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty.”

Non-Muslims should know that Islam is based on three things: The belief in one god, service to humanity and the teachings of mercy, compassion and justice. Islam stresses public order and the rule of the law. Terrorism destroys this social order and decreases the tranquility of life that Islam emphasizes.

Non-Muslims should know that Islam allows lying, rape, and is a religion of war that calls for the dominance of non-Muslims.

In Islam, the only wars that are permitted are between armies and they should engage on battlefields and engage nobly. The Prophet Muhammad said, “Do not kill women or children or non-combatants and do not kill old people or religious people,” and he mentioned priests, nuns and rabbis. And he said, “Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees and do not poison the wells of your enemies.” The Prophet Muhammad also told us that no one can punish with fire except the lord of fire. It’s prohibited to burn anyone in Islam as a punishment.

Mohammad said a lot of things, as the Islamic scriptures are a bunch of double talk. Conman Mohammad said anything at the time to justify his actions. Her he OKed the killing of women and children. Also Polytheists are religious, they just worship more than one God. As for doc’s fire claim, that is true, but this was an attempt to blow people up, not burn them alive. Keep trying doc.

Book 019, Number 4321:
It is reported on the authority of Sa’b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.

American Muslims will always condemn what are apparently vicious and cowardly acts of terrorism against innocent civilians. We join with all Americans in calling for the swift apprehension and punishment of the perpetrators. No political cause could ever be assisted by such immoral acts. I also warn against opportunists who will exploit the misery and hysteria of the public in order to promote a political agenda aimed at tarnishing the name of Islam and Muslims. We deplore the irresponsible reporting that twists the realities of Islam in order to project only anti-American sentiment.

So now the doctor speaks for all American Muslims? He has certainly overreached there, as American Muslims are pretty much silent when something like this happens. But they sure do speak up in order to play the victim card, and many are openly preaching hatred towards non-Muslims right on US streets.

Prophet Mohammed had informed us that one of the first people who would be cast into the hell fire is a martyr. And when he was asked why, he said, “Bad intention.”

As stated above Mohammad said that martyrs will be granted a place in paradise.

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 386:
Narrated Jubair bin Haiya:

Prophet has informed us that our Lord says:– “Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master.”

The Holy Qur’an teaches that “Whoever kills an innocent, is as if he has killed all humankind; and if he saves a human life, it is as if he has saved the lives of all humankind” (Qur’an 5:32). The Qur’an urges us to protect the sanctity of human life. Killing innocent humans, the essence of terrorism, is equated with murdering all of humanity. This is a powerful incentive to fight against terrorism.

This was doc’s greatest spin of his article.

005.032

YUSUFALI: On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

You see Dr. Mohammed has conveniently left out the most important part of this verse, which is the part about mischief. As mischief can be anything a Muslim says it is. Nice try Dr., but stick to medicine.

Comments

comments

14 comments for “US: Dr. Mohammed Alhatou= Islamic Spin Dr.

1. Malaysian
    December 30, 2009 at 7:25 am

If Muhammad knew what is he talking about,he the one will be condemned.He denies Muhammad terror act.But under Islamic taquiyya permit,he is allowed to lie non-muslim.He just makes himself confused.Stupid DOGTOR!

• December 30, 2009 at 8:02 am

Maybe I'll will call his office tomorrow and try and talk to him. They need to know that we are on to them.

2. December 30, 2009 at 11:48 am

continued from above: ye cut down or left standing on their roots, it was by Allah's leave, in order that He might confound the evil-livers"

This was in reference to the Jewish tribe, the Banu Nadeer. whose palm-trees Muhammad ordered cut down to get them to submit. Of course we must also not forget the Siege of Taif where Muhammad ordered their vine-yards cut down and also just prior to the battle of Badr when all the wells were poisoned save their own to gain a strategic advantage over the Meccans greater numbers.

Seasons greetings to all from a proud apostate.

• December 30, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Hi Shafeeal,
      Thank you for providing that information and I applaud you for finding the strength to leave Islam.

3. December 30, 2009 at 11:37 am

Great exposure of the taqiyya lies of these slimy apologists.

I smiled with disbelief when I read this quote by Dr M Alhatou:
    "And he (Muhammad) said, “Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees and do not poison the wells of your enemies.”

For the information of this medical doctor who is clearly out of his depth, let me quote the Quran (Pickthall 59:5) "Whatsoever palm-trees

4. Tonto
    December 30, 2009 at 7:47 pm

My book says "put a bullet in their brain pan.". The plane bomber should be squeezed for all the info he has and then taken out and shot in the head. That's really the way to handle assholes like that.

5. December 30, 2009 at 11:44 pm

Isn't it amazing how these muslims like Dogtor,Mo-ham-mad Alhatou think that we non muslims(infidels) are stupid and don't know any thing about Islam. They forget that it is so easy to find information about Islam or for any thing else now days. see http://www.blip.tv/file/1382254

6. December 31, 2009 at 12:05 am

Yes, you're right again. It's mischief or, in some cases, villainy. And, of course, all kafirs/infidels spread villainy and mischief. It's in our nature; anything anti-Islam and anti-sharia is villainy and mischief.

7. April 2, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Take your spam somewhere else. I will just delete it, over and over.

8. April 9, 2010 at 5:55 am

Hello, been following your articles latetly and I came across this one. Thanks, it’ll keep me thinking for a while.

9. Galib Ramathan
    August 7, 2012 at 12:27 pm

In the name of Allah the most Gracious and most merciful————

August 7, 2012

Galib Malik Ramathan
    1626 Weston Rd Unit B1
    Toronto, Ontario, M9N 1T9, Canada
    E-Mail: galibramathan1999@hotmail.com

To Whom It May Concern:

Assalamu Alaikum My Dear
    Brothers/Sisters in Islam

My name is Galib Ramathan. I was born in Mogadishu, Somalia on January 1st 1981. I am from a poor Muslim family. I have a problem and I need some help. I am sick I have a mental problem. I am not feeling well, I suffer mental illness called Schizophrenia; I am unable to work or to go to school because of this illness, Presently, I am taking a medication. I have a family doctor in Toronto, Ontario

Presently; I am residing in Toronto for the past 17 years since 1994; alone by myself. I don’t have any family in Canada. My family is living in East Africa Dar-Es Salaam, Tanzania. I never had seen my family for long time because we lost each other during the civil war in Somalia. Now I would like to visit with my family and spend more time with them to feel much better. I miss my family and I miss home. Now I am
    a Canadian citizen. But I do not have money for airline ticket. My airline ticket it cost $1495.00 including everything.

Tanzania is a poor country however everybody is happy and healthy nobody worries about anything.

Today I am not in good health. For that reason I am requesting any Zakat during the month of Ramadan. Ramadan is month of blessing. Whatever Zakat you can afford please send me a cheque with my name on it at above address on the top of this letter. Please try to help me as much as you can.

If you don’t help me nobody else can help me you are my Muslim brothers and sisters. Please don’t look at the money look the health I will get that is the most important thing. The reason I send you this letter is to let you know about my situation as a Muslim brother.

Our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) says have mercy on those upon the earth; and Allah will have mercy on you and please help and follow those who are in need and wherever you are helping each other?

Any amount of money that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I am planning to go to Dar-Es Salaam, Tanzania on September 1st, 2012 insha-Allah. Please don’t ignore me as long as we are Muslim brothers and sisters.

I wish I had this airline ticket it makes me comfortable and happier. Anyway you can help me I will be greatly appreciated. If I go to Dar-Es Salaam, Tanzania and spend more time with my family my personal health problem will improve greatly, I will feel much better. Please donate to me generously and kindly.

I am requesting for help for the sake of God. I need your help and would you please help me in this situation? I would like to have a chance to live happily and to experience no frustration due to my illness. I am very desperate for your help. If you don’t help me,who will?

Thank you, for your understanding and May Allah bless you and your family.

Jazak Allah Khayran

Yours truly,
    Galib Ramathan

August 7, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Muslim brother? I suggest you actually read through the site before you try to con people out of money.

10. Galib Ramathan
    November 21, 2012 at 2:47 pm

In the name of Allah the most Gracious and most merciful————

November 21, 2012

Galib Malik Ramathan
    1626 Weston Rd Unit B1
    Toronto, Ontario, M9N 1T9, Canada
    E-Mail: galibramathan1999@hotmail.com

To Whom It May Concern:

Assalamu Alaikum My Dear
    Brothers/Sisters in Islam

Any amount of money that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I am planning to go to Dar-Es Salaam, Tanzania on May 1st, 2013 insha-Allah. Please don’t ignore me as long as we are Muslim brothers and sisters.

Thank you, for your understanding and May Allah bless you and your family.

Jazak Allah Khayran

Yours truly,
    Galib Ramathan

11. Galib Ramathan
    August 8, 2017 at 9:36 am

Anigoo ah Galib Ramathan waxaa idin ogeysiinayaa sheekadaan in ee tahay run

Warbixin ku saabsan Soomaaliya

Assalaamu Calaykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatu

Walaalayaal aniga waxaa la yiraahdaa Galib Ramathan. Waxaan ku dhashay Magaalada Muqdisho, Soomaaliya bishii Janaayo 1st, 1981 Magaaladan muqdisho waxaa ka dhacay dagaal sokeeye. Kaasoo saameeyey wadanka oo dhan. Intii uusan dagaalku xoogaysan waxaa dhacday arrin la yaableh. Arrintan oo ay ka dhacaday isla magaalada Xamar. Gabadh aanu daris ahaan jirnay markii aan ku noolayn, Soomaaliya. Gabadhan oo dibadda wax looga dirsaday. Intii dibadda ay ku maqnayd ayaa aqalkoodda madfac lagu dhuftay. Reerkan gabadhan ayaa ka badbaaday. Waxaanuna markaas wada deganayn xaafadda Huruwaa oo ka tirsan Magaalada Muqdisho, Soomaaliya. Wakhtigunna waxa uu ahaa bishii Diseembar sanadki 1990kii.

2 Markii aan ogaanay in la ridaayo madfac. Waxaanu lug ku nimid laba garaash oo u dhow magaalada Afgooye, oo uu iska lahaa nin aan qaraabo nahay, oo wadaad caalim, ah aqoon dheerna u leh diinta Islaamka. Waxaanu seexanay hal habeen garaashkaas anaga iyo dad badan oo kale. Ka dib wadaadka subixi wuxuu sameeyey, bas uu lahaa ayuu nagu qaaday. Wuxuuna nageeyey furunta beeraha ee Afgooye. Halkaas waxaan joognay hal habeen. Subixii dambe waxaan u lugaynay magaalada Afgooye. Markii aan gaarnay Afgooye, bas ayaan ka raacnay oo u socda Mudul Baraawe. Afgooye markii aan soo gaarnay xabadu, waxay u dhacaysay sida roobka oo kale. Baska markii aan raacnay oo wax yar uu socday waxaa aragnay askar Hubeysan, waxayna saarnaayeen jiibab iyo baroono. Ninka baska waday wuxuu nagu yidhi, wax dhib ah ma arkayno Insha- Alaah, Faataxada halamaro.

3 Ninkaas oo baska waday wuxuu ahaa nin wadaad ah oo dhalashadiisu ay tahay reer Baraawe. Wuxuu baskii dhaxmariyey beero jiq ah. Nasiib wanaag wax dhib ah ma arkin. Baskiina wuxuu nageeyey Mudul Baraawe. Waxaanuna joognay hal habeen. Subixii waxaan helnay bas u socda magaalada Kismaayo. Waanuna raacnay, wuxuuna nageeyey Kismaayo. Markaan Kismaayo gaarnay waxaan seexan jirnay guri cariish ah, oo doqosh ah. Anaga iyo dadka intiisa badan habeen iyo maalin waa nala waardiyeen jiray, maxaa yeelay, xabada waxay u dhaci jirtay sida roobka oo kale.

4 Meedka wuxuu jidadka u dhooban yahay maxaa kaa-galay. Jidadka meel la maro malaha. Wax maalin iyo habeen socon kara ma jirin.

5 Haddii lagugu arko adigoo banaanka maraya hilibkaaga waxaa lagu jarjarayaa baan-gad ama seef oo afaysan. Xabada waxay noqonaysaa janno. Waxaa anaga raashin noo ahaa bariis cayriin iyo biyo cad, maxaa yeelay banaanka wuxuu ahaa qatar wayn.

6 Aniga mar ayaan banaanka u baxay waana la i qabsaday waxaana la i waydiiyey waa maxay qabiilkaagu? Runtii waagaas ma aqoonin qabiil. Waxaan dhahay walaalayaal aniga waxaan ahay runti wiil yar waxaa jiray toban sano, qabiilna ma aqaani, runtiina la ima barin. Markaan sidaas dhahay way igu qayliyeen laakiin ima dilin. Qayladdi ay igu qayliyeen ayaa waxaa ka qaaday naxdin (shoog). Markaas waxay ahayd sanadki 1991kii. Kismaayo xabaddi markii ay ka joogsatay waxaan raacnay gaari oo u socda Libooyo Soomaaliya. Markii aan raacnay wuxuu na geeyey habeenkii Qooqaani.

7 Waxaa seexanay hal habeen halkaas. Ka bacdina subixii isla gaarigii ayaan raacnay, wuxuuna na-geeyay Libooyo, Soomaaliya. Markii aan gaarnay Libooyo, Kenya. waxaanuna ku noolayn afar bilood afar taas bilood waxaa Saf u gali jirnay xerada qaxootiga ee Libooyo, Kenya. Waxaana saf u gali jirnay biyaha ceelasha ee Libooyo Kenya.

8 Markii ay Soomaaliya wadankeena joognay immaanka ayaan qabnay hadda dadki immaanka ayaa ka tagay waxaa waashay lacag.

9 Haddana qof walba oo Soomaali ah wuxuu ilaahay siiyey caafimaad markaan joognay wadankeeni Soomaaliya. Wax cudur iyo jiro sheegta ma jirin waagii ay Soomaaliya nabada ahayd. Soomaaliya cudur ama jiro iyo madax xanuun loogama horayn dagaalkii sokeeye ee Soomaaliya. Markii ay Soomaaliya nabada ahayd daawo iyo cudur lama aqoonin.

10 Hadda aniga meel aan maanta joogo cir iyo dhul ma aqaani. Waxaan ka bixi la’ahay fakar iyo jiro madax-xanuun.Waxaan qaataa daawooyin loo cuno madax xanuunka. Maanta nolool raaxo kuma haysto qurbaha. Waxaan soo maray dhib iyo silac iyo saxariir iyo rafaat. Mar haddaa noolahay alxamdulillaah. ilaahay weyne ayaa mahad iska leh. Soomaali waxay ku maah-maahdaa, “Alle wate wahel ma doono Alle dile ayaa dhinta.

11 Soomaaliya waxaa taala nolool raaxo leh iyo caafimaad. Waagii aan joogi jiray soomaaliya weligay noloshay daawo iyo ma cunin cudurna iguma dhicin waxaan qabbey caafimaad. soomaali cudur iyo jiro loogama horeynin dagaalkii sokeeye ee soomaaliya.

12 Waagii aa joogi jiray soomaaliya nabada ahayd ee dowladii siyaad Barre galin waxaa dhigan jiray Iskuul dugsi hoose galinah dugsi Quraan, Soomaaliya dadka dariska aad iyo aadbay is ku jeclaayeen. Waagii dowlada siyaad Barre waxaan qabnay immaan keena wax lacag ka fakaro ma jirin waa iska nooleyn wixii ilaahay nasiiyo ayaa cuni jirnay.

13 Waxaa soo xasuustaa subax walba waxaa cuni jirnay canjeelo iyo shaah. Soomaaliya haddii noo hagaagto waxaan jeclaan laheyn in aan ku laabano wadankeeni hooyo dhamaan dad weyna soomaaliyeed meel walba ee joogaan dunida.

14 Qof walba oo soomaali ah wax wadankiis wax u dhaama malaha Kitaabka Quraanka kariimka soomaaliya waxaa lagu baran jiray hal sano gudaheed.

15 Waxaa soo xasuustaa saacada casarka waxaa soo booqan jiray qaraabadayda. Waxaa ku caween jirnay jeedka hoostiisa intaa shaah ama qaxwo karsano, haddaa soo xasuusto mararka qaarkood waa iska ooyaa.

16 Maxamed Siyaad Barre ilaahay ha u naxariisto, jano fordooso ilaahay ha ugu bushaareeyo, wax weyn ayuu soomaali u qabtay. Madaxweyne Siyaad Barre wax gaaraaya ma jiro.

17 Haddii maanta soomaaliya nabad ahaan lahayd kanada waxaan ka jecleenlahaa anoo ku laabto wadankeegii hooyo ee soomaaliya oo guri cariish ah dhax seexdo oo amaan ku helo oo wixii ilaahay i siiyo aan cuno.

18 Haddaa soo xasuusto noloshii aan ku noolayn Soomaaliya iyo maanta mararka qaarkood waan iska ooyaa wax macunikaro mana-seexankaro waa u xiisay wadankeygii hooyo muddo 25 sano ka hor ayaa ugu dambeesay.

19 Waxaan maanta Soomaaliya wadankaygii hooyo aan u qabankaro malaha laakiin ilaahay weyn ayaa u baryayaa in uun nabad ku soo celiyo Soomaaliya.

20 Waagii ee soomaaliya nabada ahayd ee dowaladii Siyaad Barre waxaan ahayn dad qaali ah oo sharaf leh oo dunida oo dhan kadambayso laakiin maanta anagaa ayaa dunida ugu lidana. Mar walba oo aan salaad tukado waxaan ilaahay ka baryaa in uu kadhaliyo dowlad Muslim ah oo daacad ah. Cadogeyna ilaahay hajabiyo. Kuwa isdagaalaaya ilaahay qalbigooda ha isku jeediyo dhaxdooda ilaahay nuur hadhaxdhigo. Soomaaliya see ahayn jirtay iyo si ka fiican ilaahay haku soo celiyo?

21 Magacayna iyo calan keeni Soomaaliya ilaahay hanoo soo celiyo? Ciidamadda Kanadiyaanka iyo Maraykan ayaa tagay Soomaaliya sanadkii 1993kii waxay yiraahdeen waxaan Soomaaliya ku soo celinaynaa rajo, laakiin wadankaan dad ma laha. Waxay arkeen nimcadda wadankeenna, wabiyadiisa, beerahiisa, badiisa uu ilaaheey ku manaystay. Mar walba oo aan salaad tukado waxaan baryaa ilaahay weyn rahmaan.

22 ilaahay wuxuu yidhi ducadeeda iyo rajadeeda yaa laga daalin. Haddaba waa in aynu ilaaheey ka barinaa si Eebe wadankeena uu inooga dhigo nabad iyo in uu inooga dhaliyo dowlad daacad ah oo Muslim. Soomaaliya haloo duceeyo waxaa jiro mar ee samada furan tahay ilaahay ducada kaa akhbalaayo. ilaahay wuxuu ugu jecel yahay qofkii baryo oo adoonkiis. waxaa ilaahay weydiisatid oo kheyr ah waa helesaa.

23 Aniga waxaa aamisan nahay nabsigii wadanka laga galay ayaa ilaa hadda nahaayo, wax hagaa-gaayo ma jiro ilaa ilaahay noo noqdo, dambi dhaaf ilaahay hala weydiisto? ilaahay waxuu na siiyey dhul barwaaqo oo kheyraad ka buuxo oo wax gaaraayo jirin aduunka.

24 ilaahay haddaa u noqono oo cafis weydiisano wadanka wuu dagilahaa Qudaarta soomaaliya waxee ahayd qudaarta ugu macaan adduunka oo loogu jecel yahay, waxaa loo dhoofeyn jiray talyaniga iyo aduunka meel walba. Soomaaliya xaga alle ayaa laga-heestaa.
    25 ilaahay haddii loo noqdo wax walba wee hagaagayaan. ilaahay kuwa soo hadeeyo hanagadhigo. Waxa yaab leh dad 100% oo Muslim ah oo walaalo ah oo isku af ah isku diin iyo isku midab ah oo isnacab oo isdilaayo ma jiro aduunka wax saas oo kale sameeyo ma jiro,

26 Dagaal wuu dhacaa la iskuma heesto laakiin dagaal socdo 25 sano meel uu ka dhacay ama ka jiro dunida malaha. Dagaal in uu faa-ido lahayn Soomaali weligeed kama quusanayaan waa wax laga yaabo. ilaahay haddii loo noqdo soomaaliya wey hagaageysaa insha-Allaah.

27 Hadda soomaaliya waxay u haagi la-dahay dad masaakiin oo waxba galabsan ayaa ladilayaa maalin walba, meel dhiig bina aadan daadanaayo mahagaageyso.

28 ilaahay wuxuu yidhi is jeclaada isku naxariista ha idin naxariistee, ilaahay wuxuu yidhi dhulka iskugu naxariista anigana samada ayaa idinku naxariisanayaa? waxaana ka fagaataan dhiiga bina aadanka.

29 ilaahay wuxuu yidhi qofkii Muslim u miciino muraadkiis wuu helaa. Maslaxada aa suubsatid adduunka ayaa aakhiro ku meel mareysaa waxaana gacantaa midig aa ka dhiibatid aakhiro miisaanka ayaa lagu kabaa?

30 Walaalayaal Kafaa ideesta, dunidaan qof joogaayo ma jiro. Noloshaan aa hadda ku jirno ma-aha noloshii runta ah. Nolosha runta ah waxee bilaabanaysaa markaa dhimatid intaa dhiman ka hor waxaa u baahan tahay in aa cibaadeesatit oo camal wanaagsan shaqeysatid oo ilaahay weydiisatid.

31 Inta anaga isku maqan nahay ayaa khayraadka badeena la dhameestay. ilaahay hana asturo. Wixii camal wanaagsan oo ilaahay weydiisatid waa heleysaa aakhiro? Aduunkaan waa wax yar qof joogaayo ma jiro.Qof walba wuu dhimanaayaa saacadiisa haddii dhamaato. sheekadeeda intaas ayaa ku soo gaba-gabeeyey. Fadlan ila soo xariir haddaa su’aal qabtid. Waa mahadsantahay. waxaa kuu rajeynayaa kheyr.