Muslim Day Parade Malfunction and Summary

images (25)Today North American Infidels (NAI) had intended to you bring exclusive footage and commentary from this past Sunday’s NYC 29Th annual Muslim Day Parade. But unfortunately when I attempted to upload it, I was told that my camcorder was not compatible with my newer Windows 8 laptop. I tried numerous suggestions to fix the matter including updating the drivers, but it was to no avail.

To give a quick summary, it was a small turnout that must have learned a lesson from last year. Meaning no ISIS flags this year.

untitled (53)

The parade was a publicity stunt in which children were used to garner sympathy, and US flags were being waved in an effort to show loyalty to America.

untitled (54)

Which of course is impossible if you support the Koran. Because the US Constitution and Koran clearly contradict.

In my commentary I had countered their propaganda, and even spoke to some Muslims who quickly walked away after a friendly comment or two by me. The first was when I was standing next to Andy, a Christian preaching the Gospel. As the procession was heading down to 23rd St., one of its leaders passed by and yelled out we love Jesus, we support him. Obviously he was attempting to con us into believing Islam is Christianity friendly. My response was that Muslims believe in a different version of him than Christians do. Once again he yelled out in support of Jesus, but when I mentioned the Koran (verse 4:157) states he was not crucified the Muslim propagandist turned around and walked away.

Just minutes later, another Muslim passing us said we are brothers. When I stated not according to your book, he went stone faced and tried to recover by saying we are brothers in humanity. Him backing off on his first claim only proved my point. Shortly after, one of the self-appointed Sharia police asked us to leave. (Men in black security jackets.) Of course the answer was no. Leaving would have set a terrible precedent.

Their third strike was near the end of the day when a Muslim woman started complaining about Andy’s street preaching. She said it was their day and we are ruining it. Asking “why are you trying to convert?” (I wasn’t, but Andy was.) Offering to pay him to leave. When I nicely told her Muslims try and convert, she went silent and walked away. This is NYC not Saudi Arabia. Maybe it is her who does not belong here.

So in regards to countering some of the Muslim misinformation, the day was a success. It is just a shame I could not upload the videos and pictures. The camera is now useless to us.

Comments

comments

26 comments for “Muslim Day Parade Malfunction and Summary

1. September 16, 2014 at 10:42 am

The commentary is excellent anyway 🙂

• September 16, 2014 at 7:46 pm

I’ve seen lots of photos elsewhere (Pam Gellar’s site, etc.) but a video would be nice.

• Diane Pascaretti
        September 16, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Plenty of Video on you tube

• September 16, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Yes but I haven’t really looked.

• September 17, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Hey Ranger fan! lol The thing is that they do not add commentary to expose the propaganda or ask questions.

• September 17, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Hey buddy!

• September 17, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Hi, Chris, thanks for fixing the issue with my comments.

• September 17, 2014 at 11:39 pm

Wb, Bruce.

2. John William Thompson
    September 16, 2014 at 1:49 pm

you should have told him / her/ everyone there about how as an infidel in the USA you will defend other infidels from them.

3. Christine
    September 16, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Pamela Geller has uploaded plenty of pictures, event their thinly disguised death threat to America in the form of a woman hanging whilst dressed in red, white and blue.
    America is truly falling apart at the seams under your muslim President.

4. Peter_Mosquiter
    September 17, 2014 at 1:42 am

Install Windows 7 on your laptop; it’s cheaper than a camera.

• September 17, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Do you know if the touch screen would still work with that? Thanks.

• Peter_Mosquiter
        September 17, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Hi, Christopher:

Here’s a discussion about downgrading to Windows 7 and touchscreen use. Looks like it will work:
        Steve

• September 17, 2014 at 4:11 pm

I think I would lose all the information I have in Windows 8 though. I have so much stored. But I appreciate you taking the time.
          As for the camera, I am in the process of raising the funds and already have site I have to head back to. Something I just happened to pass by but could not get shots of. I will see what I can do about the parade footage though.

Thanks again Peter!

• Peter_Mosquiter
            September 18, 2014 at 12:49 am

My pleasure!

5. Debs.nz
    September 17, 2014 at 3:29 am

Ugly display by moslems in NY. Women in cages, emulating they are up for sale (slaves), noose around the neck of a female mannequin, waving around plastic guns, that would qualify a child to be thought of as ‘disturbed’ by the L), Muslim Brotherhood slogans of support etc… Sickening!

6. Skip V. Patel
    September 17, 2014 at 7:18 am

Photos & videos here: http://urbaninfidel.blogspot.com (Jasser claims this event is “moderate” and “peaceful”)

• September 17, 2014 at 3:13 pm

There goes our “friend” once again protecting Islam in America. When will the media wake up to this guy?

7. a12iggymom
    September 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm

wow, that stinks Chris, can you find an old computer maybe at the library or a friends to upload it?

• September 17, 2014 at 3:14 pm

I tried one friend and they have Windows 8 as well. Have to ask another. It is going to take hours to upload it all. I am not sure if they library will let me stay there that long.

• September 17, 2014 at 4:54 pm

I haven’t even bothered with W 8. The stuff I have rea about it has made me cling to 7. I have been thinking of testing Ubuntu but havent gotten there yet.

• September 18, 2014 at 12:31 am

I’m having problems with W7. About 2 or 3 months ago, the MS patches that get automatically installed broke the Intel RST service. Now, when I try to run it, I get a message about IAstorUI having failed. So all disk i/o runs over 5 times slower than it used to. It’s a real pain, especially when I have a lot of apps consuming memory (which is all the time).

• September 18, 2014 at 12:27 am

Can you try compatibility mode? I’m not sure how it works but it’s available in W7 so W8 should have a mode to support W7 apps.

8. Lujack Skylark
    September 17, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Iran keeps building nuclear weapons while the western nations focus on ISIS. Iran currently in 2014 is boosting trade with 10 ex-Soviet Republics helping out Putin when Putin works on absorbing the Ukraine into his empire this winter. Pass the word!

http://www.raptureforums.com/forum/gog-magog/94583-iran-moving-boost-economic-relations-all-ex-soviet-republics-except-baltics.html September 17, 2014 article.
    People are destroyed by lack of knowledge so educate them!

9. Faiq Nazir
    January 18, 2015 at 9:37 am

Again judgmental idiots gather to start crusade good luck as the action of united nation will lead the to final crusade…. You only talk to those who were weak in ur eyes, and I thought Logan u were strong in ur belief to burn Muslims alive, so all u say is to satisfy ur need…

• January 18, 2015 at 3:18 pm

I never said to burn Muslims alive. So your attempt to mislead the public fails, and shows your true deceptive nature.