NAI Debate #1: Christopher Logan vs London’s Hassan Mac

Debate London MuslimHello fellow infidels!

As many of you know I engage Muslims on a near daily basis. One of the reasons I do this is to show that their loyalty lies to Islam, over the non-Islamic countries they reside in. Most of the time this is done via Twitter, or Facebook.

While I get my point across on those social networks, I do want to expand to a larger audience. In an effort to do so I frequently challenge Muslims to radio debates. Unfortunately, most of the time they run and hide under their prayer rug!

Muslim prayer rug

So I will give credit to smooth talking Hassan for actually showing up, but from there you will hear he is just another double-talking Muslim who does not care about the wants and beliefs of non-Muslims….

I would also like to thank Team Trento for having me on. At times I felt like a debater constrained by time limits, but that is on me, and I will chalk that up to a learning experience. Cannot wait to expose the next traitor to Western Civilization!

Comments

comments

16 comments for “NAI Debate #1: Christopher Logan vs London’s Hassan Mac

1. June 21, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Debates with Muslims should be confined to a single narrow topic so that the ‘slime can neither pull you into a semantic trap nor barrage you with a spew of crap you can’t immediately refute.

For example: the assertion that the Caliphate should be restored peacefully and that aggression is harram. That last phrase should be its own debate topic.

The debate should cite scripture, tradition & Shari’ah, which should be linked in the accompanying blog post.

2. Bee
    June 22, 2013 at 7:17 am

I was somewhat disappointed in this debate. Halal slaughter is all over the web and there is nothing more to say other than that it is wickedly cruel. Also, we have halal goods introduced sureptitiously into supermarket Leaving shoppers unaware as is also the case in the USA. In Britain we now have Women only times for swimming pools, madrasahs, sharia courts, genital mutilation where girls are taken during summer holidays to Islamic countries for the ‘cut’. We have no go areas where sharia law is imposed and so on. Hassan is, as usual, and using taqqiya. And oh so smarmy I could vomit.

June 22, 2013 at 9:01 am

Hi Bee,

I addressed the fact that over 50 UK public schools served halal only. Hassan did not care.

As I said, I apologize for not being more assertive. That will not happen again.

• June 24, 2013 at 9:58 am

You know Chris I suspect Hassan will never face you again in debate because he’ll know you’ll be better prepared for his slight of mouth maneuvers and his logical fallacies.

June 26, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Agreed. I will also be better prepared for any debate in the future.

3. kope
    June 22, 2013 at 12:23 pm

logan

lost debate with a muslim you should commit suicide

June 22, 2013 at 1:45 pm

He admitted he did not care about non-Muslims losing their rights, and wanting Islam to take over. That is a victory.

Thanks, but I will stay alive just to aggravate pathetic slaves like you.

• eib
      June 23, 2013 at 9:38 am

If the Muslim is compelled to tell the truth he tried to hide before, believe me, the victory is Logan’s.
      Truly.
      Islam is profane.
      Mohammed is a false prophet.

June 23, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Thanks Eib!

4. Dave Lawson
    June 22, 2013 at 3:42 pm

This man, he was lying his ass off during the whole debate, but we knew that would be the case. . . . Sharia gangs roam around Luton and Tower Hamlets, and aggressively force UK women to cover their skin, and take alcohol from anyone seen carrying it. . . amongst other lies.

• Dave Lawson
      June 22, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Also what he said about Sharia courts was total bollocks. . . Muslims force their women to go to Sharia courts if they want a divorce, and they are nearly always pressured to drop any thoughts of divorce.
      They are not even ran by legal experts, it is normally the Imam from the local mosque, and women are treated really badly. They are just another tool in the armoury of the muslim men to dominate their women. . .

June 23, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Lying like his hero Mohammad instructed him to. He is just another traitor to the UK.

5. Dave Lawson
    June 22, 2013 at 3:51 pm

For any of you that follow Pat Condell’s videos, I think he must be having trouble with youtube – “After being banned from YouTube and Vimeo, GeenStijl and Dumpert offered Pat Condell a safe haven for his monologues.”

I know its a Dutch site, but his videos are still in English…

June 23, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Thanks for the update mate!

• June 24, 2013 at 10:04 am

Condell wasn’t banned from Youtube. The rumor is one of his videos ‘Singling out a billion Muslims’ was banned but it’d still up.

6. Dave Lawson
    June 22, 2013 at 3:57 pm

We have a new political ally in the fight against Islam. . . He is a British politician and you really need to watch this video.