NFL logoAs promised here is part two of my hard-hitting exposing Muslims in America, “Muslims on the run” series.  This time there are two prominent Muslims being target for a debate on Islam. They are the NFL’s Muslim Brotherhood…..the Abdullah Brothers.

Back on December 10th I sent a Tweet to the Arizona Cardinal’s Hamza Abdullah:

Hamza Abdullah

10 DecChristopher LoganChristopher Logan ‏@LogansWarning

@HamzaAbdullah21 do you condemn Sharia Law? @Brynmr

The safety quickly played it safe, and blocked me on Twitter. He also ran as fast as he could from my last comment to him:
11 DecChristopher LoganChristopher Logan ‏@LogansWarning

@HamzaAbdullah21 I ask you a simple question about Sharia law and you block me. Obviously you hold Islam above all. Traitor.#Islam

Onto the Muslim Brotherhood #2: Husain Abdullah of the Minnesota Vikings:

Back in August of 2010, I posted about how Husain put his religion before his team. Plenty of people were not happy about that posting, but like I knew that we would have the same problems with Islam that the UK was experiencing, I knew where this so called American hero was heading.
What keyed me in on these two was the following vile comment on Husain’s Twitter page.
“The prophet Muhammad (SAWS) kicked it with Abu Bakr As-Siddiq, Umar bin- Al-Khattab and Khalid Al-Waleed”
#AintNobodyMessingWithHisClique
(Click on image 2x to enlarge.)
NFL's Muslim brothers 1

For those who do not know, Abu Bakr is the sicko who turned his 6 year-old daughter Aisha over to the Prophet Pervert Mohammad for “marriage”. Apparently Husain thinks child marriage is cool, and Mohammad lusting over a child is just “kickin it”!

Sahih Bukhari 7.18

Narrated ‘Ursa:
The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for ‘Aisha’s hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said “But I am your brother.” The Prophet said, “You are my brother in Allah’s religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry.”

I am not sure who is worse, the so called man who turns his little girl over to be married, or the one waiting to take her?!?!

My responses to his Tweet were the following:

10 DecChristopher LoganChristopher Logan ‏@LogansWarning

@HAbdullah39 Kicked it?! He married Abu’s CHILD, and then had sex with her when she was NINE. YOU are supporting pedophilia!@Brynmr #Islam

14 DecChristopher LoganChristopher Logan ‏@LogansWarning

@HAbdullah39 “ainttnobodymessonwithisclique”? Is that so? If you think Islam is going to win its war on infidels, you are GREATLY mistaken!

14 DecChristopher LoganChristopher Logan ‏@LogansWarning

@HAbdullah39 do you condemn or condone Islam for allowing child marriages? Do you condemn Mohammad for raping pows? (Koran 33:50).

(Click on image 2x to enlarge.)

Husain NFL  2

As you can see Husain ducked me for days! You know what his final response was? Nothing….he cannot even bring himself to respond to the simple questions, or condemn the fact that Islam allows pedophilia and the rape of prisoners of war.

The Abdullah brothers….no friends of America as we know it, and an embarrassment to the NFL.

u1_Muslim-image-intense US FLAG

21 comments for “Muslims on the run #2: The NFL’s Muslim Brotherhood….The Abdullah Brothers ~ Where Does Their Loyalty Lie?

1. Chris LA
    December 21, 2012 at 8:36 am

Muslims don’t engage in defending their ideology because it is indefensible by 21st Century standards of morality and civility. Instead, they cozy up to sympathetic, uninformed Christians and Jews who serve as legitimate covers for them. If cornered, they say they don’t understand Arabic so they can’t comment on the Quran or they accuse you of not understanding Arabic, so you can’t possibly understand the Quran. Anything to stop the conversation.

2. LL
    December 21, 2012 at 10:09 am

“Back in August of 2010, I posted about how Husain put his religion before his team. Plenty of people were not happy about that posting”,
    ……………………………………….
    Why were they not happy about that posting? Because too many idiots in America place sports above all else, including the country. Just like I knew once michael vick returned to the NFL and did well, everyone would forget the atrocities he committed against dogs. And football fans will defend these or any other muslims in the NFL no matter what vile beliefs they have.

December 21, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Hi LL,

That was pretty much the same attitude from a lot of people when I posted about wanna-be gangsta rapper Vinnie Paz’s supporting the savages of the Taliban.

I agree, many people here need to get their priorities straight.

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

• LL
        December 21, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Merry Christmas to you.

• Janet Wineglass
      December 22, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I had the same experience on Twitter. I posted that anti-Muslim film doesn’t justify riots across over 29 countries

Within minutes I was kicked off twitter

December 22, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Keep on speaking out Janet!

• Michael C
          December 23, 2012 at 1:33 am

Well done Janet Wineglass.

The film used as a pretext for aggression is not even anti-muslim. It is biographical, following Islam’s own texts.

A Gospel-based film about Jesus is not “anti-Christian”.

Call them out at every opportunity.

3. Judith Ward
    December 21, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Thank you Sir for the work you are doing to expose the lie, Islam. If those of us who know the truth about Islam and it adherents will not shrink back from continuing to speak out against it and it’s lies and continue to attack it in the areas of our land where it is trying to take over we may be able to hold back Sharia law. Anyone who does not know what Sharia law is need only to look at Afghanistan or Libya or any other Muslim country where they strictly adhere to Islam. I know I was held hostage by my ex husband in Libya in 1978 and smuggled my son out of Libya in 1979. I am simply another voice warning anyone who wants to know the truth to run not walk away from all things Islamic.

December 21, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Hi Judith!

I am sorry to hear that, but salute you for staying strong and staying in the fight!

4. crackers
    December 21, 2012 at 4:04 pm

paranoid crackers still worried about islam? go watch Django Unchained, crackers

December 21, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Hey, the racist low life who cannot even begin to formulate a sentence to prove me wrong on Islam is back.

5. Michael C
    December 22, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Carlos Bledsoe, Little Rock killer:

“I wasn’t insane or post-traumatic nor was I forced to do this act… [it was] justified according to Islamic laws and the Islamic religion. Jihad to fight those who wage war on Islam and Muslims.”

He shot two unarmed soldiers, killing one, outside a recruiting station in Little Rock, Arkansas.

He showed where his loyalties lay.

December 22, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Thanks MC!

6. Michael C
    December 22, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Ihsan Bagby, professor of Islamic Studies, University of Kentucky:

“Ultimately, we [Muslims] can never be full citizens of this country [America]… because there is no way we can be fully committed to the institutions and ideologies of this country… .” (www.FaithFreedom.org, 31 March 2012).

The Abdullah brothers are also Muslim.

How can they disagree with him ?

December 22, 2012 at 6:52 pm

If possible that professor should be deported. As for the NFL’s Muslim Brotherhood, they will not respond on Twitter.

7. Michael C
    December 22, 2012 at 4:10 pm

“Prophet said:

“The muslim nation is one nation to the exclusion of all others” ”

Placard in pro-Sharia demonstration. (www.ThinkAfricaPress.com).

That neatly excludes the USA.

8. Jim Campbell
    December 23, 2012 at 11:13 am

We owe Christopher Logan a debt of gratitude for being one American writer, that gets in the face of Islam 24/7.

He doesn’t just report on other people’s stories, he’s a hard-nosed investigative reporter willing to travel, put the leather on the side walk and get the original story.

Hamza and Husain Abdullah are widely known for their commitment to Islam

I had the opportunity to speak with him last night on the phone as I had a question about “the cult” that had been bothering me.

Thanks Chris for clearing away the fog. What next touch downs at the Hajj?

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it, I’m J.C. and I approve this message.

December 23, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Hi Jim,

I appreciate the kind words. Keep up the fight my fried, and happy holidays to you and your family!

Chris

• emmi
      January 7, 2013 at 1:39 am

I support Chris L because I don’t want to see the wonderful USA defeated by cruel, mindless, domineering, backward, superstitious religious maniacs who at their best cannot use reason or force what brain they have to think clearly and make their own decisions.
      Imagine the people of the USA without their humour, entertainment, fun, ambition, generosity, dogs, democracy and problem solving skills, and ask ‘Is this what we want?’. I put the same question to Muslims lucky enough to live in the States.
      Let us show Chris our support in a practical way in 2013 and, if possible, send a donation, however small, when funds are available.
      A healthy, happy and successful New Year to everyone here on The Warning. :)

January 7, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Thank you emmi! We are in this together mate!

9. Michael C
    January 25, 2013 at 8:21 am

emmi, above, writes of “cruel, mindless, domineering, backward, superstitious religious maniacs”.

See for ourselves:

www.http://observers.france24.com/
    illegal harassment by self-appointed “Sharia patrol”