US Embassy in Cairo DISGRACES the US Flag!

During the 911 Islamic attack on the US Embassy the wanna be Mohammad’s took down our great flag, and replaced it with the black flag of Islam. It was disgraceful, but not surprising. Unfortunatley there is something else involved that I find even more disgraceful, and that is what the embassy has done with our great flag! I was just on Twitter sending them my last article, and I noticed the following picture on their profile:

For those who do not know. Here is a picture of the flag of Egypt:

I fully understand that most of our government has already dhimmied down, but in the wake of the attack this is beyond pathetic. The Egyptians voted in the beasts of the Muslim Brotherhood, they are no friend of ours. They don’t deserve our respect, and our flag does not deserve the disrespect.

The State Department can be reached HERE.

Comments

comments

12 comments for “US Embassy in Cairo DISGRACES the US Flag!

1. September 13, 2012 at 1:31 pm

This all goes to the terribly wrong root belief that Islam is a good religion. Hillary Clinton said of the recent movie critical of Islam and being blamed for the ME violence that it’s purpose is to “denigrate a great religion and to provoke rage”. The Obama Administration, and I’m sure quite a few Americans, view Islam as a great religion. This is like calling Nazism a great ideology. We are living in an Orwellian universe. Is it any wonder we get this kind of crap.

2. LCH
    September 14, 2012 at 11:47 pm

I noticed that yesterday; it is a disgrace and indeed disrespects OUR flag! This is an AMERICAN Embassy, NOT the Egyptian Embassy. I’d like to know who did this to the flag since half the people working in that embassy ARE Egyptian? Just not right!
    Is our flag incorporated with the Egyptian flag at their embassy? Of coure Not. Who the hell is running the show in this embassy anyway, a blitheing idiot like OUR administration?

3. jaeger
    September 18, 2012 at 9:15 pm

It had been mentioned before that Islam does not suffer Dhimmis kindly and perchance their heads will roll in the sand first.

4. Mickey
    September 20, 2012 at 7:13 am

Morsi, Morsi, don`t you stop,
    Just let the blades go chippety chop,
    The sword go swish,
    And the heads roll down.
    Giddy up! We`re Caliphate bound!

• sheria-never
      September 24, 2012 at 5:21 am

love it mickey…..Im taking it to my poetry meeting Sat….

• Mickey
        September 24, 2012 at 7:22 am

Thanks!
        Keep up the good work!

5. sheria-never
    September 24, 2012 at 5:35 am

Hillary Clinton should immediately go to Libya to REPLACE the ambassador. She could wipe the blood on HER hands on the pillars next to Chrises……………. anybody agree?

September 24, 2012 at 10:19 am

I do, the woman is has turned into one of the biggest Islamophiles going. I remember when she used to actually stand up for Israel.

• sheria-never
        September 26, 2012 at 5:17 am

The infiltration is ever-present in the White House. Huma Abedin a Muslim Brotherhood operative and Hillary’s personal aide is guiding this woman. Hillary is dangerous.

6. October 2, 2012 at 4:06 am

How about we evacuate Americans working in that cesspool and CLOSE the American embassy in Egypt.

The embassy is supposed to be their to represent U.S. interests–not to merge Egyptian and American interests or split the difference.