Saudis to Infiltrate University of Utah?

Tonight I spent some time online looking for new sources that show the threat of Islam to America. On the Saudi Embassy to America’s site I came across the following information.

Rector of Jazan University receives University of Utah delegation
February 28, 2012

Rector of Jazan University Dr. Mohammed Al-Hazaa received a delegation from the University of Utah in Jazan yesterday. During the meeting, joint scientific cooperation between the two universities and the exchange of research expertise was discussed.

Once again we see that Islam is making inroads to universities across America.

The University of Utah can be contacted HERE.

21 comments for “Saudis to Infiltrate University of Utah?

1. Michael C
    March 13, 2012 at 8:33 am

Will the “joint scientific project” set up an investigative team to survey and photograph the muddy spring where the Koran says the sun sets ?

Koran 18:86
    “Until when he reached the setting of the sun he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud…”

• March 16, 2012 at 6:22 am

I was wondering about that too. I’ll sure they’ll try and push the “scientific miracles” of the koranus.

What sort of “research expertise” does Soddy Barbaria have? And in what field? Beheadings and cross amputations?

2. Michael C
    March 13, 2012 at 9:30 am

“Co-operation” between a Western University and one in Saudi Arabia almost certainly has funding as its incentive. Maybe soon there will be a chair in Islamic Studies, or Abrahamic Faith Studies. This will create an opening for more muslim students. This, in turn, will give rise to demands for separate prayer room facilities, segregated swimming, halal food, and so on, all contributing to normalizing Islamic practice. The foothold will be established and the thin end of the Sharia Wedge inserted. The rest is Modern European History.

• March 16, 2012 at 6:23 am

Note that it’s in Utah. I wonder how the Mormons will cope.

• Gerald
        March 17, 2012 at 1:51 am

I would think the Mormons will be quite comfortable with the Muslims if their views were similar to that of clueless dhimmi door-mat Mitt Romney. Here is what he said at in an interview with U.S News & World Report in 2009, he said this:
        I spoke about three major threats America faces on a long term basis. Jihadism is one of them, and that is not Islam. If you want my views on Islam, it’s quite straightforward. Islam is one of the world’s great religions and the great majority of people in Islam want peace for themselves and peace with their maker. They want to raise families and have a bright future. There is, however, a movement in the world known as jihadism. They call themselves jihadists and I use the same term. And this jihadist movement is intent on causing the collapse of moderate Muslim states and the assassination of moderate Muslim leaders. It is also intent on causing collapse of other nations in the world. It’s by no means a branch of Islam. It is instead an entirely different entity. In no way do I suggest it is a part of Islam. There is more at:

March 17, 2012 at 4:28 am

He might want to take a refresher course.

3. March 13, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Ah, the old Georgetown University Islamic Studies trick! says Maxwell Smart to Agent 99, while fumbling for his shoe…

March 13, 2012 at 5:07 pm

That show was stupid funny. :)

4. Robin Shadowes
    March 13, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Maybe they’re in Utah to dawah the mormones? What do they have in common? Patriarchy and polygamy!

• emmi
      March 14, 2012 at 8:36 am

I read a biography by a Mormon woman who had left the organisation. She said that her father sexually abused her as a child. This woman mentioned that other children were treated in the same way. Seems it happens more when groups isolate themselves from the rest of society. They receive no condemnation for their actions. Or maybe the inbreeding is the cause. Maybe they deliberately pull away from the rest of us so that their actions remain a dirty little secret. I’ll post details of book if I can find anything.

• emmi
        March 14, 2012 at 9:28 am

Details of the book about the other ‘P’ in cults, paedophilia. This book is about Mormon paedophilia.
        ‘Leaving the Saints: How I Lost the Mormons…’, author Martha Beck, sociologist and therapist.

• Robin Shadowes
        March 14, 2012 at 3:50 pm

So they have the pedophilia in common too? That is three things. I think they will be easy to convert to pislam then.

• emmi
          March 16, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Yet they have modesty underwear. These are long vests and knee length underpants suitable for men and women. Now you’re going to ask me how I know this, Robin. ;)
          The magazine ‘Freethinker’ ran an article about this a couple of years ago, complete with pictures.These passion killer undergarments don’t seem to be working.

• March 16, 2012 at 6:27 am

Moronism and pislam do have quite a lot in common. Joseph Smith was another psycho like Mahound.

I found a comparative study between the two cults online once. The only difference was that Smith was assassinated. So a bit of a failure compared to Mahound.

5. eib
    March 14, 2012 at 8:33 am

If they say it’s not about the money, they’re lying.

6. LL
    March 14, 2012 at 2:50 pm

This is infuriating. American colleges and universities need to stop accepting saudi blood money.

7. Lover of Christ
    March 15, 2012 at 8:18 am

doesn’t surprise me
    there are many similarities between the mormon and muslim religions…
    Utah might as well make mormonism their state religion …

8. Youssef
    March 16, 2012 at 4:08 am

Islam must be stopped before its too late.

Chris I will continue to tell everyone and advertise about this site all over the internet to get more people to fight Islam.

9. March 28, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Very good point. Masses must assume about this before they erase an email account. Probably deserves a full write-up on this very matter. Thanks.