Coming up on Logan’s Warning

Hello everyone! I just wanted everyone to know that there are a couple more exclusives coming up very shortly. One will be the opposition party’s 911 pro-Ground Zero Mosque, anti-“Muslim bigotry”, and anti-Pamela Geller-Robert Spencer rally. Another will be notes from an interfaith meeting in which the speaker attempted to “educate” non-Muslims on Islam. All the video that I shot since the weekend took two days to upload, so I am a little behind. I plan to have everything posted here by Monday night the latest. Have a great non-Islamic weekend!

Comments

comments

10 comments for “Coming up on Logan’s Warning

1. September 16, 2011 at 8:59 pm

The Bigotry exists in the eyes of Muslims, NOT Christians and Jews, We accept Them, they refuse to accept US, Islam insists on subjugating all other religions, how can you co exist with people intent on making you submit to them?, and their ideologies and God ?

you can’t…..

2. September 17, 2011 at 4:29 am

Thank you for posting the videos Chris.

3. September 17, 2011 at 9:18 am

I wouldn’t mind submitting to Islam if they weren’t 100% cruel and violent.

• emmi
      September 17, 2011 at 10:48 am

And backward.

• theconspiracy03
      September 18, 2011 at 6:24 am

Sooo… what percentage of cruelty and violence would be acceptable to you? 50%, 25%, 10%?

If Islam was 100% peaceful I would not reject Christianity and worship Islams’ god, Lucifer.

4. eib
    September 17, 2011 at 10:33 am

Dear Friends,
    I am referring you to this conversation at Catholic Answers, which is a dialogue concerning Islam, Shariah, history and Christian integrity.
    It’s a great exchange, worthy of reflection on our part.
    My distinct impression is that the individual starting the thread is a Muslim.
    I also note that as far as I saw, no link to said diablog was posted.

Even if you’re not a member, you should be able to read it through.

5. K.aka Kel
    September 17, 2011 at 7:46 pm

Looking forward to seeing them, Chris. I really enjoyed the video series with Terry Jones – excellent.

September 18, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Thanks Kel!

6. Denny
    September 25, 2011 at 7:38 am

Unce again, thanks for all you’re doing….be safe and keep up the good work!!!! Denny

• Denny
      September 25, 2011 at 7:38 am

Sorry…should be once, not unce!!!