7 comments for “Egyptian and Yemeni Islamic Leaders Call for Sharia in front of Massive Crowds! ~ Video

1. boniferous
    July 11, 2011 at 12:58 am

The asshole of the world gleefully awaiting the day to turn the entire globe into a complete anus.

2. Robin Shadowes
    July 11, 2011 at 3:15 am

These savages are almost funny. Shaykh, rattle and roll, simians!!

3. Carole
    July 11, 2011 at 4:48 am

Satan is leading them all to hell!

4. eib
    July 11, 2011 at 6:06 am

Islam is one of the few institutions in which “scholarship” is based on zealotry instead of the depth of study.
    In most societies, scholars are pretty contained.
    In Islam, they are the apologists for terrorism, conquest, rape, mass murder and occupation.

5. Lord Tottenham
    July 11, 2011 at 6:35 am

Well we all knew that the Arab spring would end with the nutters going all fundamental.

6. New Crusader
    July 11, 2011 at 1:12 pm

But wait – this is democracy at work! Isn’t this just what we want? Aren’t these people just working out freedom for themselves like they never had a chance to under that…that tyrant Mubarak? Isn’t this just what has brought peace in “Palestine” – for the Israeli’s? Hasn’t it been wonderful now that Hamas, Hezbollah, The Muslim Brotherhood, and The Talliban are “part of the process”? That’s what we are supposed to think right? Well isn’t it? I just what to get it right. I don’t want to rock the boat you know. I.. I don’t want to be any trouble to anyone. This is what Osama Obama, Bintlosi Bintllary Imam Brennan, and my congressman says, they couldn’t all possibly be wrong could they? I just want to make sure I’ve got the party lie down properly. I wouldn’t want to mess it up or anything. (How on earth did we elect so many insane hacks into power? Through democracy I guess.)

7. emmi
    July 20, 2011 at 11:49 am

Sharia style ‘police’ appear to be carrying out their domination strategy worldwide. See the column on the right of this page, headed Islam, ‘Oz man whipped for offending Islam’.