Let’s take a look at this video, point by point.
1. At the 00:27 mark, the commentator says people think that Islam creates “crazy people”.
Mohammad sure sounds crazy to me.
Bukhari Hadith Volume 8, Book 82, Number 822:
Narrated Abu Huraira and Said bin Khalid:
The verdict of Allah’s Apostle was sought about anunmarried slave girl guilty of illegal intercourse. He replied, “If she commits illegal sexual intercourse, then flog her (fifty stripes), and if she commits illegal sexual intercourse (after that for the second time), then flog her (fifty stripes), and if she commits illegal sexual intercourse (for the third time), then flog her (fifty stripes) and sell her for even a hair rope.” Ibn Shihab said, “I am not sure whether the Prophet ordered that she be sold after the third or fourth time of committing illegal intercourse.”
2. At the 00:32 mark the woman says “Islam is not a religion of compulsion.” What she does not tell you is that Islamic Law is to be forced on non-Muslims. As per Koran verse 9:29.
3. At the 00:38 mark the man then states it’s a “deliberate mischaracterization of Islam”. YES! The mainstream media is spreading misinformation about Islam. Thanks for your honest sir!
4. At the 00:45 mark the young lady says Islam is not an oppressive ideology. Once again, please refer to Koran verse 9:29. I also challenge anyone to find one “version” of Sharia Law that does not include jizya.
5. At the 00:56 mark a woman named Salena try to tell us that Islam is not inherently violent. Well, the Islamic scriptures say differently!
Bukhari Hadith Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25: Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:
Allah’s Apostle said: “I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.”
Salena says that every religion has had its “violent phases”. The only problem is that Islam has been violent for 1400 years. It’s not going to change.
6. At the 1:10 mark the man claims the “misunderstanding” comes from a lack of knowledge. OK, then you should have no problem showing up here to debate me…..
7. At the 1:17 mark the girl says people say we are “all radicals”. So my question to her is, do you condemn Sharia Law?
8. For the woman at the 1:23 mark…I have proven Islam is a violent religion.
9. For the guy are the 1:35 mark. The Koran and ahadith are first-hand sources. Try again.
10. For the woman at the 1:40 mark. I know Muslims and knowing them does not eliminate the threat of Islam.
11.For the lady at the 1:50 mark. It does not matter where Muslims are from. They follow the Koran.
12. At the 2:05 mark, the mans says Islam is a religion of peace. Of course he does not tell us that “peace” is to be forced upon non-Muslims.
13. To my lady friend at the 2:25 mark. Was Mohammad the self-professed terrorist an “extremist”?
Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.” Abu Huraira added: Allah’s Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
What was the common denominator between the people in the video? They proved nothing as they did no better than say Islam is misunderstood. When a Muslim does this, please ask them the tough questions. Thank you!