Logan’s Warning and Right Side News Join Forces

Hello everyone. Our friends at Right Side News have agreed to run a weekly column of mine. I would greatly appreciate it if everyone would take a minute and subscribe to the website. You can do so HERE. Thank you!

Comments

comments

18 comments for “Logan’s Warning and Right Side News Join Forces

1. muslimsareterroristpigsperiod
    February 16, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Just signed up!

2. arliss
    February 16, 2011 at 7:35 pm

sorry that rag is too ideologically right wing for me. denying the truth just for the sake of some ideology to me is contempt.

February 18, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Hi Arliss,

This is not a left vs right issue. Islam is a threat to us all. So I am there for one reason only, and that is Islam. If the Huffingtion Post wanted to publish my articles, I would allow them to do so as well.

• Matt
        February 19, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Good connection. If anything, I find RSN to be rather moderate, and have found no articles on Islam to be shaded at all. I don’t read it daily, but I can’t recall the last time I saw and anti-gay article there. Not saying there wasn’t, just saying that I haven’t seen one. As far as Islam goes, the word needs to spread any way it can. Now HuffPo is a different story. But that’s another day. And like Admin says, if they want to publish it, I’d submit it to them as well. Ultimately, it’s a common battle against evil, for those who believe in such things. For those who don’t, my condolences.

3. arthur
    February 17, 2011 at 2:16 am

All knowledge about islamic intents are welcome. right wing left wing, to rid our lands of this islamic scum we need all knowledge!!! NO SURRENDER!!!

4. February 17, 2011 at 8:08 am

arliss, why do you hate the truth? Did you know that people who hate the truth are evil? It’s true. Think about it.

arliss, when you hate the truth, I know who you are.

• arliss
      February 18, 2011 at 1:31 pm

i don’t understand your question. i don’t hate the truth. ideologies by their nature circumvent truth in order to propogate. rightside news is anti gay just like islam is anti gay.

• eib
        February 18, 2011 at 2:19 pm

The important thing is that you know what ideologies you can live with and what ones you can’t. If you are educating yourself about Islam, the West, why they are the way they are, you are doing every right thing you can do in our current situation.
        Your news sources are your business.

• Skipping Girl
        February 19, 2011 at 2:42 am

so rightside news is anti gay they are not hanging people because of that
        just sharing an opinion.

islam hangs gays, stones women, fmg, honour killings the list is endless
        the truth needs to be told regardless of how

BIG DIFFERENCE

• Anna
          February 19, 2011 at 10:40 am

The more intelligent people know about islam, the more they see the evil of it!

5. David850
    February 17, 2011 at 8:54 am

Done! Thanks.

6. margaret
    February 17, 2011 at 12:09 pm

I just signed up. We need all the info we can get.

7. Auntie Izlam
    February 17, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Signed up and will use my own discretion regarding what they have to say. I don’t tolerate Gay bashing or assaults on women’s freedom of choice. I am willing to listen to anyone who understands the threat of islam and give them a chance.

• MikeTownsend
      February 19, 2011 at 3:59 am

If the editors of Rightsidenews had their way, they would join forces with Islam concerning gays and womens right to choose.

8. New Crusader
    February 18, 2011 at 3:39 pm

signed

9. Anna
    February 19, 2011 at 10:41 am

Good joint effort. Thank you!

10. February 21, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Just signed up for RSN. Good job. Sad that I left NYC just when you arrived about a year and a half ago. Bad timing.
    Say hi to NYC for me – I miss her every single minute of every single day. Seriously.