My Email to Sacramento’s Newsreview.com

Here is my email to Bob Schmidt of Newsreview.com. He is the reporter who wrote today’s article “The all-American Mosque”. In this article he blindly repeats what Imam Mohammad Abdul-Azeez of the SALAM Center has told him, and does even begin to try and dig into what the Imam, and Islamic Center are all about. One of the main reasons we are losing the war with Islam is because the MSM is so protective of it. In return we must refute their claims about Islam, and take the time to let them know we will challenge them every time we see one of their whitewash’s of Islam. Here is what I just sent to Bob and the editors of Newsreview.com.

Mr. Schmidt,
It is very obvious that you wrote this article without doing any research on the SALAM Center, or Imam Abdul-Azeez. In your article you try to make him and the center sound as American as apple pie. They are not, and you did this without even doing any fact checking on his true beliefs, or what the center teaches. The reason you did not bother, is because you wanted to pat yourself on the back for protecting Islam, and telling yourself how tolerant you are. Well I did the research for you. The Imam and the Center are no friends to America as we know it at all.

“Sacramento: Welcoming a $4 million Islamic Center That Teaches Children About the “enemies” of Islam”

Have you ever even read the Islamic scriptures? I doubt it very much, because if you did you would know that Islam contradicts our way of life. Your reporting is not only irresponsible, it is detrimental to our families future generations. Whether you want to admit it or not, there is a war going on with Islam. So I suggest you take your job more seriously for now on.

Anytime you or the Imam wants to debate me on this issue, either one of you can just show up on my site.

Christopher

I urge anyone reading this to please pitch in, and voice your opinion to the editors of the online paper. They can be contacted HERE.

Thank you very much!

6 comments for “My Email to Sacramento’s Newsreview.com

1. December 10, 2010 at 2:32 am

GREAT POSTING today Christopher. I am glad you sent this. I bet you get no response from anyone. I mean, what is there to say?

2. Angela
    December 10, 2010 at 3:45 am

Hi Chris,

Apparently a local Muslim group in Minto, Australia, started up a congregation of their own on a piece of land they bought, and began laying out plans for a mosque BEFORE getting council’s approval. Thankfully the local neighbours are up in arms, because already about 300 people are meeting at the property regularly for prayer and are thus causing traffic.

Hopefully the resistance will continue in Australia. Let me know if you would like me to e-mail you the article for inclusion on this website. Never give up in the fight against the spread of Islam!

Angela.

December 10, 2010 at 10:53 am

Hi Angela,

That sounds similar to what they are doing in Brooklyn NY. Please email me the article at Loganswarning@hotmail.com.

Keep up the good work Angela!

3. December 10, 2010 at 10:56 am

Islam: What the West Needs to Know-FULL LENGTH ENGLISH VERSION -Excellent video documenting in detail Islam’s continuing plan for world domination. Interviews with many current experts on Islam. NEW!!

4. Martel Sobieskey
    December 10, 2010 at 7:27 pm

Loganswarning is 100% correct to say that we are at war with Islam. All mosques are forward bases of invasion bent upon the overthrow of America. Permitting a mosque in your neighborhood is the same as supporting an enemy invader, Koranicaly mandated to conqueror America. Please see my article, “At War with Islam” linked below:

5. December 13, 2010 at 9:26 am

I agree with the sign posting American. We all must post signs revealing Muslim beleifs.

Please join me in asking our “Human Rights advocate” President Obama to demand Muslims stop beating and abusing their women.
    The White House public comment line (202-456-1111) is manned by volunteers. The White House (202-456-1414) is manned by White House operators. Place a call/request.