Join Dr. Jones and me Tomorrow at Ground Zero

Tomorrow morning I will be joining Dr. Jones, and other members of Dove World Outreach Center. We will be meeting at the Corner of Vesey St and Church St, at 11 AM on November 16Th. From there we will march to 51 Park Place, which is site of the proposed Ground Zero Sharia Mosque, andย there Dr. Jones will be holding a press conference. He will be speaking about the worldwide threat of Islam, and the failure of the Church to address the issue. The threat of Islam is growing by the day, and silence is not the answer. So whether you are an Atheist, Buddhist, Christian, Jewish, etc, please join us tomorrow morning. It is time to put aside our differences and unite against a common enemy. Islam is a threat to us all!
(National Coptic Association, The American Coptic Association, the International Christian Union, will be there as well.)

Comments

comments

51 comments for “Join Dr. Jones and me Tomorrow at Ground Zero

1. Jimbo
    November 15, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Jesus Christ won’t be with you at your meeting tomorrow, he has an appointment to suck my fat cock. So instead of helping you with that whole islam thing, your lord and savior will have my hairy balls resting on his tongue. As I grab Jesus by the hair and shove my cock into his holy throat, I’m sure he will be thinking of you and your awesome islam fight thing.
    So in conclusion, JESUS CHRIST EATS MY FAT DICK IN HELL.

November 15, 2010 at 3:45 pm

1. I am not religious.
      2. You are obviously very intelligent, and mature.
      3. Do you want your families future generations to be forced to live under Islam rule?

• eib
        November 15, 2010 at 4:04 pm

This person is not a Christian.
        And I doubt he’s a Muslim, because Muslims honor the memory of Jesus as a prophet even if they do not believe he is God.
        I’d love to join you, but I’m just too far away.

• AmericanMe
          November 15, 2010 at 8:44 pm

So… you’re one of those fags who thinks every one else is too?
          More likely you will be feeling satans rod of fire up your shi*t encrusted, hairy A**

• AmericanMe
            November 15, 2010 at 8:45 pm

oops
            I meant the reply to the original poster sorry

• eib
            November 16, 2010 at 5:48 am

I suspected so. That’s ok.

• Mary
        November 16, 2010 at 3:17 am

Dear Admin,
        Why don’t you just delete this kind of garbage from the comment section. I know everyone has a right to their opinion but do we have to be subjected to such a foul mind? It’s people like this who make us all look bad.

November 16, 2010 at 6:00 am

Hi Mary,
          I left the comment to show the hatred for Christianity that is out there. Things are getting worse, and I do not think hiding it is the answer. He only makes himself look bad, not you at all. ๐Ÿ™‚

• CS
      November 16, 2010 at 4:06 am

TO jimbo, Its a shame your are so possessed with the devil.. you jimbo have all the signs of being demonized. If you continue allowing satan to posses you, then when you die and stand before God to be judged and you will, God will have no choice to cast you into hell. And dont be deceived to believe there is no hell or that there is no fire. it was made for the devil and his angels. And there you will burn with them forever in torment. Repent of your sins now while you can and ask Jesus into your heart.

• Darrell
      November 16, 2010 at 7:26 am

Jimbo a wise man once said better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I wont get angry at you though there is no point to this. It is obvious you were doing it simply to garner attention for yourself and like any child you decided to choose the most obnoxiuos route rather than a more civil manner.

I hope one day you find the peace you are seeking but until then I hope you are able to manage to act in a more civil manner tword people you mock.

• Dennis Bennett
      November 16, 2010 at 8:54 am

There is nothing you can say or do that would dismiss the cross of Jesus Christ as also being intended for you. You need not die alone.

• desertscout
      November 16, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Well, if he ever decides to visit you down there, then by that time, your ‘fat dick’ ought to be cooked down to the size of a Oscar Meyer smokie link (or slim Jimbo) or less. I suppose if he decides that he needs a snack, then he can always stop by your spit and take your rancid carcass up on the offer. After all, wanker breaths like you won’t have a need to put it on hand jack anymore!!! It’s probably nothing more than a vestigal body part anyway. Besides, you have probably already rubbed it raw by now from the callosity of your hand(s) (are you ambidexterous???). That’s obviously the only warm skin that you can even get near to anyway!!! How boring!!! ESSAD!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Gmama
      November 17, 2010 at 7:05 am

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?????? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO POST SUCH A THING AND BANNED FROM DOING SO!!!

• Gmama
        November 17, 2010 at 7:06 am

My comment was directed to Jimbo on November 15, 2010 at 3:31 pm

2. greg_o
    November 15, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Because you choose to publish dirt like ‘jimbo’ wrote, I choose to come to your site less and less often. I would think that you could show some discretion in what you allow to be posted.

November 15, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Hi Greg,

I left it there to show how Christianity is under attack, and deleting it is just ignoring what is out there. I also wanted to see if I could talk to him. Your issue should be him, and not me.

• Auntie Izlam
        November 15, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Bravo! Although I found it absolutely repulsive it must be exposed.

• November 16, 2010 at 12:45 am

Agreed. Leave it up and show everyone what scum libtards truly are.

• Shanti
            November 16, 2010 at 3:57 am

I also reacted with aversion to the revolting post by the muslim-lover, but quickly came to see that Mr Logan is correct in letting them speak for themselves and leaving it there for all to see.
            Let them dig their own graves, which they are so good at doing. They most certainly don’t have any debating skills. I’ve not found ONE single muslim who can go even .000000000000000001 % of convincing me that islam is a “religion” worth trying out.

• November 16, 2010 at 5:11 am

That’s why they have to resort to threats of violence. Convert or die. Some great religion, huh?

• CS
        November 16, 2010 at 4:10 am

That is right, true its disgusting but this is what we are fighting. Its spiritual warfare. The unholy vs the Holy. jimbo will get his in due time. I have never seen anything but informative information on this website. I am so glad for Loganswarning. Everyone should be doing what he is doing.

• Miles
        November 16, 2010 at 8:57 am

Your right pretending this hate of christians is not so, is not the route to go Oboma dose this and it don’t work for me.yes it is offending but we are adults and to see the truth we must look evil in the face and fight it head on, or lay down as they run over us.

November 16, 2010 at 2:30 pm

Well said Miles!

• Gmama
        November 17, 2010 at 7:10 am

admin: I agree with you! That comment is just a little of how some people are today and I don’t doubt it will get worse. It’s sad.

November 17, 2010 at 7:40 am

In the past I have deleted similar comments, but I will leave one of them once in awhile as a reminder. I will not allow the site to be flooded with them either.

3. jaol1fe
    November 15, 2010 at 5:12 pm

While the first comment is crude it’s obvious that one of the other threats we face is from the militant atheists.

4. UbinBUSHwhacked
    November 15, 2010 at 5:35 pm

JIMBO sounds like a fat t_rd who has a fat, but VERY short c_ck syndrome. Go back to your w_nk’n Jimbo with the hairy palms.

5. Fran_Ingram
    November 15, 2010 at 6:19 pm

The start location has changed, in cooperation with the NYPD who are helping us. See the update here:
    All the best Chris – hope we shake NY and the world some more with this!
    Thanks again for your support!!

6. November 15, 2010 at 7:09 pm

I hope you’re gonna burn a few korans too. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Tonto
      November 15, 2010 at 11:47 pm

I’d like to leave a stack of free korans with some nice tasteful bacon rind bookmarkers with them.

• November 16, 2010 at 12:46 am

LOL! How about crispy bacon? 8)

• November 16, 2010 at 4:14 am

The brand new edition, the bacoran!!!

• November 16, 2010 at 5:16 am

LOL!

You know how arselifters say you aren’t supposed to destroy the words of allah? So what happens if its written on bacon?

7. AmericanMe
    November 15, 2010 at 8:48 pm

Wish I could be there! Just read where 4000 muslims attacked copts in Egypt.

“Four thousand Muslims are attacking Copts in Upper Egypt, Kina County. In the town of Al- Nawaed, in the center of Abu Teshet. The attackers surrounded the area, starting fires in Coptic houses while Copts were still inside.”
    from Atlas Shrugs blog site

• eib
      November 16, 2010 at 5:50 am

Razzia again.
      So much for the religion of peace.

8. November 15, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Church Street, huh? I wonder how long before arselifters become offended by that?

Anyway, I hope you take your video camera with you.

9. Rose
    November 15, 2010 at 11:55 pm

Very good point, Gary.

Go get ’em, Chris! Those of us who can’t be there will be with you in spirit. May the force be with yous! Thank you.

Oh and, yes, I agree that you should let anyone say what they want. We can pick and choose what we want to read. And your answer to GregO was spot on.

November 16, 2010 at 12:16 am

Thanks Rose! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Kendra
    November 16, 2010 at 12:57 am

Good for you, Chris. I don’t know Terry, but I met Dove’s Assistant Pastor a few weeks ago (but forgot his name right now)!

You know, I was so glad that you supported him throughout all of that stuff. It was so disappointing to see all of the pundits and columnists and analysts and bloggers EVEN ON THE RIGHT criticize him. Or, they’d say that they support his right to do it, but then sneak in some snide comment to disassociate themselves from him just in case. Hypocrites (even on the anti-Islam side).

Wish I could be there!

• November 16, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Pastor Wayne Sapp. Another good man.

11. Darrius Jeddburgh
    November 16, 2010 at 3:31 am

If I wasn’t on the other side of the world, I’d come along; instead I’ll just send my best wishes.

12. Heather
    November 16, 2010 at 5:20 am

All the best for tomorrow and your meeting. Wish I could be there but I’m too far away.
    BTW I think it is good that you keep offensive comments and publish them. Annoying though they are, it reveals the height of ignorance that we have to deal with in dealing with islam.

13. admin
    November 16, 2010 at 6:32 am

Good morning,

Thanks for the support everyone, I will talk to you guys later.

Chris

14. New Crusader
    November 16, 2010 at 11:20 am

Wish I could be there. If I had the money I would fly there and join in. Being here on the left coast does have limits. I may not agree with everything that Jones says or does, but at least he is active. More power to him – and certainly to you too Chris. Thanks.

• November 16, 2010 at 3:25 pm

There will be another Rally – this one bigger, we think, in LA Dec 11. Maybe you could come to that one. Details at
      and there will be more – we are just getting started

15. christine
    November 16, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Chris, I’ll be with you and Pastor Jones et.al, in spirit. Thank you for standing with him for this event. It doesn’t matter that you’re not religious, God is on your side and he’s with you. I’m very grateful for you and everyone that’s making their voice heard on this subject. Thank you!

November 22, 2010 at 8:56 am

Thanks for the support Christine, and thanks to everyone else!

16. Hajar Logan
    November 22, 2010 at 8:47 am

This is a Nazi site. You are engaged in lying, scapegoating and spreading hate-filled propaganda. Study the holocaust and substitute today’s Muslims with the Jews. Muslims have only one thing to defend themselves. PRAAYER.

November 22, 2010 at 8:53 am

1. I am pro-Israel.
      2. Pointing out the threat of Islam, is not scapegoating. Islam deserves to be criticized.
      3. Point out the lies.
      4. Jews were not threatening to subjugate the world under religious laws back. They were not a threat, but Islam clearly is.
      5. Would you like to talk about the Mufti of Jerusalem’s involvement with Hitler?
      6. Islam is what is comparable to Nazism.
      7. As a woman how can you support a religion that allows the taking of sex slaves?
      8. Are you afraid to question Islam?