Admiral Mike Mullen Ducks My Comments About Islam

Yesterday Admiral Mike Mullen put up a post about Iraq on his Facebook page. I replied with a few comments about the situation, and as expected he did not respond. The catering and covering for Islam by top US Military officials continues….

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Mullen Notes Iraq’s Progress from ‘Desperate’ Situation
www.jcs.mil

BAGHDAD, Sept. 1, 2010 –On his way here for the change of command for U.S. forces and to see the U.S. combat mission officially transfer to the civilian-led Operation New Dawn in ceremonies here today, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff paused to take stock of the progress he’s seen in Iraq s…
Yesterday at 12:37pm · Comment · Like · Share · Report
15 people like this.

Christopher Logan: Admiral….
the Christians there have it worse than ever. Why does the Pentagon continue to cover for Islam, when Islam itself is the problem?
Yesterday at 12:42pm · Like · 2 people ·

Christopher Logan: Nation building has not made us safer, as Islam is spreading across the West. In the end it makes little sense to fight them over there, and allow them to takeover here.
Yesterday at 12:44pm · Like · 1 person ·

If he ever responds I will let you guys know.

Comments

comments

20 comments for “Admiral Mike Mullen Ducks My Comments About Islam

1. king
    September 2, 2010 at 2:22 pm

All these useful idiots are doing a disservice to the USA. They should be court marshaled and sent to Guantanamo Camp.

September 2, 2010 at 2:28 pm
      • king
        September 2, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Thanks admin for the link and keep up the good work man!

September 2, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Will do. 🙂

September 2, 2010 at 3:49 pm

He also does not even begin to understand that appeasement does not work, and that Pakistan is playing a two-faced game with us.

From his latest FB post.

Objective in Pakistan is to Help, Mullen Says
      ISLAMABAD, Pakistan, Sept. 2, 2010 – Though relief efforts may help people in flood-ravaged Pakistan and the rest of the world sees the United States in a more favorable light than they had before, the U.S. objective here simply is to help, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said.

2. September 2, 2010 at 2:43 pm

For all of you who cannot attend to the 911 protest about the GZM, I have a suggestion. There is a very realistic simulation of NYC on Second Life which includes the memorial site. So maybe we will meet there about a week.

3. Arthur
    September 3, 2010 at 1:59 am

He is no different than obomber in the shite-house. Saudi has created more millionaires in the US and UK with their backhanders than there are children being raped by their disgusting culture. Appeasers should be executed!!!!

4. R_not
    September 3, 2010 at 2:13 am

For anyone who has a Facebook account, you got to read this from Judicial Watch, Inc:

U.S. Files Discrimination Lawsuits On Behalf Of Muslims

• September 3, 2010 at 3:33 am

You don’t need an account to read the article. There are a few other interesting links there too.

• AmericanMe
        September 3, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Our traitorous govt helping them with lawsuit jihad! What will they do when they destroy all that we have built and turn the US into a muslim hellhole? Who will pay their welfare? Who will they sue? Who will create jobs for the few who want to work?

• September 4, 2010 at 12:30 am

Its time to turn back the tide in November. Get rid of the idiot liberals and then the arselifters.

Since it appears the Republicans will win in a landslide, things will improve. O’Bummer still needs to go but he’ll become a lame duck.

But the party needs to be influenced to do the right thing. From what I can see, there are too few people like LTC Allen West.

5. September 4, 2010 at 1:19 pm

I would like to make a suggestion. If all of us do 1 little thing every week, such as a flyer or a poster and stick it on a place where you see people putting up lost cats and dogs, then we may start waking people up. I did something real simple and then posted it up. I don’t know how well it will go over but. That my little ACTION for the week. I have my blog, but that is just talk and people have to look for it. So, I thought I would do something more.
    It’s kinda like draw MO day.

September 4, 2010 at 1:26 pm

I agree Txlady. We have to build up our numbers, and I am going to start handing out flyers next week. I hope others will follow your advice.

Thanks for pitching in.

6. Aerialcat
    September 5, 2010 at 9:42 am

Maybe Gen. James Mattis will be appointed to GJCOC, to replace Mullen… Then attitudes would change.

7. September 8, 2010 at 7:41 am

The so called military leaders are committing treason against America. We need to send them all packing, from obummer on down.