United States Attorney General Eric Holder Protecting Islam~ Video

Like Dictator Obama, his boy United States Attorney General Eric Holder, is intent on protecting Islam. The third pea in the pod would be John Brennan, Assistant to the President For Homeland Security and Counterterrorism. Obama sure has his boys trained well. Well enough to support a religion, that is hellbent on destroying Western Civilization. Talk about enemies from within.

Comments

comments

18 comments for “United States Attorney General Eric Holder Protecting Islam~ Video

1. May 14, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Maybe if Holder was asked…reeeeeeall…slooowwwww……

• May 15, 2010 at 12:49 am

LOL! Even then he probably wouldn't comprehend.

2. May 14, 2010 at 10:00 pm

OT – but this is just shocking.
    This movie is a disgrace – It's totally out of communist Russia this type of propoganda: http://txlady706.wordpress.com/2010/05/14/film-ma

• May 14, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Those actors that were on the side of illegals, obviously have no respect for this country, which they make millions off of. I commented on your site as well.

Keep up the fight!

• May 14, 2010 at 11:43 pm

I think you misspelled Afghanistan

• Gary Rumain
      May 14, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Everywhere you look, the socialists and commies are crawling out of the woodwork. Its like dear leader O'Bummer has given them the green light.

There's been a lot of talk about Kagan and her nomination lately. Red State put up a pdf of her college thesis yesterday. Its on socialism.

Can you hear all those alarm bells going off?

3. May 15, 2010 at 12:56 am

Another pea in the pod will be Kagan if she gets her Supreme Court nomination approved.

4. May 15, 2010 at 11:00 pm

It's even worse over here. Our minister of defence has extended a project of military co-operation with Soddy Barbaria. It was initiated already in 2005 but has now been extended five more years. This while the draft will be abolished in july while our miniscule defence are operating in Afghanistan. They say a nation always has an army. Their own or someone elses…

• May 16, 2010 at 1:24 am

So looks like it will be Soddy Barbaria's?

• May 16, 2010 at 6:41 am

So far it looks like they "only" will be selling military material to Soddy Barbaria. The thing is is that arselifters has mastered the art of concealed threats, so what if they suddenly starts to demand training on swedish ground and if they at first refuse simply just hints at a possible future terrorist attack? Since I know of their cowardice already, the will bend immediately without even blinking. But it looks like we're going to become Soddy Barbaria 2.0 in the near future. 🙁

• May 16, 2010 at 9:15 am

Time to leave. I expect you'll have to travel far to escape them.

• May 16, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Nope, I'm going to die with my boots on. Fat chance I'm going to run away with my tail between the legs. At least I will try to take as many with me as possible when that day comes.

• May 17, 2010 at 1:09 am

What I don't understand, with all the arselifter rape gangs, is why don't Swedish men group together and go out looking for trouble?

• May 16, 2010 at 2:07 am

I know that things are much worse there, but ever since Obama took office, the problem has worsened here. They feel emboldened.

5. copout
    July 14, 2010 at 7:47 am

Patriots prepare yourselves!

July 14, 2010 at 8:27 am

Is there any non-Islamic govt that is more pro-Islam than ours?