Interested in a CAIR Internship?

The Cancer of American Islamic Relations (CAIR), has some openings. One of the requirements is that you are willing, to bully America into accepting Islam.

CIVIL RIGHTS INTERN:

Interns may work on any of the following projects:

Citizenship Delay project –
seeks to address the lengthy delays Muslims are facing in applying for citizenship

Police Misconduct project –
addresses incidents where police officers have discriminated or used excessive force against Muslims.

Prison project –
secures the rights of Muslim inmates to practice their religion freely, and ensures that inmates are treated humanely.

Airport Profiling project –
helps Muslims who have been discriminated against at airports.

Employment Discrimination project –
helps Muslims discriminated against based on religion at the workplace.

Another requirement is that you must be willing to go to interfaith talks, and spread the “Islam is a religion of peace” lie.

OUTREACH:

The Outreach Department seeks to forge mutually beneficial partnerships with local and national institutions. It also works to foster an understanding between Oklahoma’s Muslim and non-Muslim communities via educational collaborations. CAIR strives to nurture grassroots activism through innovative strategies to inform Americans about their Muslim neighbors. These strategies include various methods such as workshops, forums, conferences, and interfaith dialogues conducted at various mosques, churches, synagogues, schools and universities. Lastly, it recruits and pairs the right talent (volunteers and interns) with the appropriate CAIR-Oklahoma projects.

No thanks, I’ll pass. But I will continue to expose them for the cancer that they are.

Comments

comments

21 comments for “Interested in a CAIR Internship?

1. May 6, 2010 at 5:52 am

Internship, huh? Didn't someone already try that?

2. May 6, 2010 at 5:52 am

Internship, huh? Didn't someone already try that?

3. May 6, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Arselifters should only be allowed dhimmi-citizenship. First they must swear allegiance and loyalty to their new adopted home-country on the pain of DEATH if they should ever break their vow. Second they have to bow down and allow themselves to be spanked on the bottom 50 times with a whip or cane. Third they must then open their foul mouths to allow the official welcomer to spat in their mouths.
    If they have a hard time accepting this deal, they always have the choice to move back to Mahoundistan again.

• May 7, 2010 at 12:15 am

Its better if they were never allowed in in the first place.

• May 7, 2010 at 4:21 am

True,but I wouldn't mind to humiliate a few arselifters like that though.

• May 7, 2010 at 4:21 am

True,but I wouldn't mind to humiliate a few arselifters like that though.

• May 7, 2010 at 4:42 am

Yes, I've had the same ideas too. Do to them what they do to infidels and see how they enjoy it.

For example, in arselifter countries, Christians are not allowed to build new churches or repair old ones. That should be applied to moskes. A jizya tax would be de rigeur. Ban the koran. Limit their religious activities, etc.

Lots more scope in this area. After a while, they'll stop coming and start leaving.

• May 7, 2010 at 4:42 am

• May 7, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Precisely my thought. I too want them out from my country but it doesn't say that you can't have some fun with them in the process. They have killed, robbed and raped us through their stay in our countries. We have all the right in the world to get back at them. We could try to avoid the worst of barbarism they practice like putting a tyre over the victim and set them on fire and such. I advocate killing them only in self-defence. But humiliating them is another thing that I won't have anything against at all. Instead of dipping them in tar and roll them in feathers I prefer to switch the tar and feathers with pig-fat and dog-hairs instead in their cases.

• May 8, 2010 at 6:11 am

LOL! I'd be happy to see them declared second class citizens. Much as dhimmis are in their countries. They force dhimmis to wear special identifying clothing. I'd like to do the same to them but its developed certain negative connotations due to Hitler and the Nazis. I wouldn't be surprised if they picked that up from the arselifters.

4. Token
    May 6, 2010 at 9:41 pm

I like Az's suggestion that they be reminded of their own "holy" book and use their Fatwa's against them.

5. May 7, 2010 at 9:41 pm

Gads, had to listen to that revolting language arabpig earlier today when I did my weekly shopping of groceries. 🙁

• May 8, 2010 at 6:07 am

Made you sick, did it?

Back in the 1970s, when I had a summer job in between school years, I had one once where there was an arselifter. They were just starting to flood in from Lebanon at the time.

One lunch time, he was reading to koran so I asked him about it. He started telling me how beautiful the arabpig was. I didn't really know any different at the time. I assumed it was something like how Old English or Middle English might sound to a Modern English speaker.

Imagine my dismay to find out years later that arabpig has hardly changed. And its all because of the koran holding back its development.

Backwards in so very many ways.

• May 8, 2010 at 7:06 pm

In my latter years I have changed my opinion about chinese and japanese. When I was younger I found them just strange and japanese even sounding aggressive. Today I find them a lot more interesting and compared to arabpig even beautiful. If I wanted to learn a new language with a different alphabet I think I would choose either japanese or chinese. However I might go for Tolkiens sindarin language instead just because I find it so beautiful. Am I too nerdish now? LOL

• May 9, 2010 at 2:11 am

I've studied both Chinese and Japanese. In my youth, I did a Chinese martial art. From that, I developed an interest in Asian art. So when I went to uni, I studied them. I found Chinese easy because the grammar was simple. A lot of other students dropped out because they had trouble with the tones (probably not a good idea if you're tone deaf).

Japanese, I had a lot of trouble with. The grammar was awkward and the verb conjugations tortuous. It didn't help that one of the lecturers, a native speaker, wouldn't make allowances for beginners and refused to slow down. I remember a German girl saying how the grammar was like German in parts and another student told me she tried Chinese as well but found it difficult. Probably depends on which one you try first. They are totally different. I gave up Japanese after 2 years but did Chinese for 4.

• May 9, 2010 at 9:42 am

So your fluent in chinese or is it called mandarin? Or are they two different lanuages? Sometimes it's a bit confusing.

• May 9, 2010 at 12:12 pm

Not really fluent any more. I haven't practised it in years.

There are a number of dialects. Mandarin is the standardised one. Cantonese and, to a lesser extent Hakka, are the major dialects you'll hear spoken in Chinatowns around the world.

They all use the same characters but pronounce them differently. Although they sometimes use different words/characters. Cantonese has 8 tones rather than the 4 Mandarin has. Cantonese also has more consonants at the ends of its syllabic words. Mandarin is reduced to vowel endings and -n or -ng.

• May 9, 2010 at 9:32 pm

Without knowing a word I find it very melodic though.

• May 10, 2010 at 12:29 am

Yes, that's due to the tones. Its also next to impossible to whisper in Chinese due to that. At least, I suspect it is. I've never heard a Chinese person whisper.

(Cue obvious joke now …)

• May 10, 2010 at 5:39 pm

I don't think you should let it die out. No joke here.