NY Muslims Call for the Destruction of Israel~ Video

Usually I post videos from the NY Islamic group called RevolutionMuslim.com. This video footage is from another hateful NY Muslim group called the Islamic Thinkers Society. They want no dialogue, no treaties, and to be honest no Israel. It is amazing that they are allowed to preach this stuff on the streets of NYC. Whatever happened to our spine?

10 comments for “NY Muslims Call for the Destruction of Israel~ Video

1. Gary Rumain
    April 5, 2010 at 8:23 am

islamic thinkers? That sounds like an oxymoron to me.

• Robin Shadowes
      April 5, 2010 at 8:30 am

Their pea-brains would implode if they thought one thought only aside from allahu akhbar.

• Gary Rumain
        April 5, 2010 at 9:23 am

Finally, there's some relief in sight for arselifters –

Perhaps they won't be so irritable once they've tried it.

• Robin Shadowes
          April 5, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Actually the ultimate arse-itcher was invented already in 1975 and was called Nixitch. Although it was not a real product but just a prop in a surreal swedish comedy from the same year. You might not understand the spoken language here but at least I can prove it.

Here's some proof the movie is actuall existing.

• Gary Rumain
            April 6, 2010 at 12:23 am

I'll take your word for it. I didn't understand a thing.

2. poptoy
    April 5, 2010 at 8:25 am

Deport them to ISRAEL.

• Gary Rumain
      April 5, 2010 at 9:10 am

LOL!

3. Passion4Liberty
    April 5, 2010 at 9:18 am

Shared to my fb wall Chris…. these bastards routinely screw up my early mornings. Thanks for all of your hard work!

• ChristopherL
      April 5, 2010 at 5:16 pm

I know how you feel, and thanks for helping out!

4. leatsa_amhain
    April 5, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Yeah, those are some real fine specimens…notice the one in the background using his protest sign as a fan..lol..and the two up front next to islamic rage boy look like deers caught in headlights..or stoned.. ;)
    Anyhoo…I also took note of what appeared to be someone waving the flag of the Caliphate behind the shouter…can anyone verify? These people love their imaginary Palestine so much, let them go find it..maybe they will find out their imagination is working overtime in more ways than one..*cough* islam is a lie *cough*… ;)