Indian Military to Weaponize World’s Hottest Chili

It is just a matter of time until Muslims in India resort to terrorism again, and they will have an very unhappy greeting. Will Muslims whine that this weapon is anti-Islamic? Will Obama look to give Pakistan the same weaponry?

Indian military to weaponize world’s hottest chili
By WASBIR HUSSAIN
Mar 23

GAUHATI, India – The Indian military has a new weapon against terrorism: the world’s hottest chili.

After conducting tests, the military has decided to use the thumb-sized “bhut jolokia,” or “ghost chili,” to make tear gas-like hand grenades to immobilize suspects, defense officials said Tuesday.

The bhut jolokia was accepted by Guinness World Records in 2007 as the world’s spiciest chili. It is grown and eaten in India’s northeast for its taste, as a cure for stomach troubles and a way to fight the crippling summer heat.

It has more than 1,000,000 Scoville units, the scientific measurement of a chili’s spiciness. Classic Tabasco sauce ranges from 2,500 to 5,000 Scoville units, while jalapeno peppers measure anywhere from 2,500 to 8,000.

“The chili grenade has been found fit for use after trials in Indian defense laboratories, a fact confirmed by scientists at the Defense Research and Development Organization,” Col. R. Kalia, a defense spokesman in the northeastern state of Assam, told The Associated Press.

“This is definitely going to be an effective nontoxic weapon because its pungent smell can choke terrorists and force them out of their hide-outs,” R. B. Srivastava, the director of the Life Sciences Department at the New Delhi headquarters of the DRDO said.

Srivastava, who led a defense research laboratory in Assam, said trials are also on to produce bhut jolokia-based aerosol sprays to be used by women against attackers and for the police to control and disperse mobs

Comments

comments

14 comments for “Indian Military to Weaponize World’s Hottest Chili

1. March 24, 2010 at 6:39 am

If they can add some alcohol of pork fat to it,it will really drive the arselifters crazy! 🙂

• Robin Shadowes
      March 24, 2010 at 11:48 am

Can they really get anymore crazy than they already are? Well, we have to wait and see.

• March 24, 2010 at 12:16 pm

Yes, good point! To paraphrase Forrest Gump "Crazy is as crazy does!"

2. March 24, 2010 at 12:38 pm

What a humane AND effective concept!

3. Robin Shadowes
    March 24, 2010 at 9:02 pm

I went to Malmö earlier today as I said a few days ago. As before stated I have no cell or digi-cam so no pics, sorry. The whole visit was quite undramatic. It was even more pleasant than I had anticipated. It was a sunny afternoon, neither warm nor too cold. It was 12 degrees Celsius.Sorry I don't know how much that is in Fahrenheit. I wore moy shades for the first time this season.

Another thing that made the day pleasant was that I saw less arselifters than I had expected. No niqabis or burkas, just a few hijabis of varying age. No ragheads in pj's. Last time I went to Malmö in june 08 the whole place was swarming with arselifters, like flies to a dog turd. So actually I saw mostly swedes this time. Since it wasn't a friday they couldn't all have gone to the mosque. So I have no clue to the whereabouts of all these arselifters. To be honest I can't say I missed them either. I only heard the repulsive language twice and only briefly. While waiting for the bus there was a few arab youths behaving like apes, although not violently but more in a playful way. It all ended with a visit to Malmö's best record store Folk & Rock where I spent 700 swedish kroner on cd's. Two of the albums happened by chance to be dutch so now I have supported the dutch economically too. So the muz can boycott dutch stuff all they want. I don't care. In a way I miss I didn't get opportunity to take photos. Not for the sake of muz though but for the beautiful old buildings they have there. Like from the middle ages through the renaissance to 19th century and up to modern houses. The record store is located at a small square that simply translates to Little Square (Lilla Torg). The whole square is surrounded by restaurants, bars and pubs and they have already started to sit outside and dine. It's quite a charming place and it's a shame all the arselifters is giving the city a bad rep. It could probably have been a nice place for tourists wherent it for the muz. They have canals too although not as charming as Venice or Amsterdam.

• March 25, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Perhaps the arselifters heard you were coming! 😉

Or they heard that Norway now offers better jizya than Sweden.

• Robin Shadowes
        March 25, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Yep, the asrelifters fear the Mighty Shadow from the north. That's the only explanation. The viking blood boils in all of us in Scandinavia. Soon these trolls and orchs will become aware what the infamous bärsärka-rage means! I don't want to be i their sandals when that happens.

4. Robin Shadowes
    March 24, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Have a look for yourself! 🙂

• March 25, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Makes me homesick… last time I went home for a visit, the town was teeming with ragheads, especially the female variety with hordes of mini-ragheads in tow.

• Robin Shadowes
        March 25, 2010 at 6:36 pm

I didn't know you where from Malmö.It is unfortunate indeed. It was a nice city just 20 years ago. I was obvously lucky that I didn't experience more enrichment than that yesterday It could become nice again but first we must get rid of mayor Reepalu and then of the arselifters. Then there might be hope for Malmöagain.

• March 25, 2010 at 9:39 pm

Must’ve about the time I left ;o) And I agree, it was a nice city. You could walk home in the middle of the night, alone… Now, no way!!!!!!!

5. Tonto
    March 25, 2010 at 5:08 pm

I was hoping for something more lethal. Something must be done to reduce islamic insanity and it's infestation on the earth.

6. March 25, 2010 at 11:13 pm

Death by Chili .. nice post Logan…

• Robin Shadowes
      March 26, 2010 at 12:20 am

Or Death by Stereo as in The Lost Boys.