Logans Warning Back in Action!

Hello everyone, I would just like to thank all of my teammates that donated to helping me hire a computer technician, and everyone else for their support. The tech. has given me the green light to post again, and I have missed the action very much! I am sure that most of my teammates here know that this is the second time that I have been hacked.

This time I am reporting the incident to the FBI’s Cyber Crimes Division in the morning, as it is most likely the same person. I am not exactly sure who did this to me, but the first time Google stated that some sites out of Iran where sending out viruses, and then some sick obsessed leftist freak started this site about me, which can be seen HERE.

So maybe this person is the culprit. Either way, my tech. said he that has added new security measures, and my message to the hackers is that I post under my real name, why don’t you grow a set and introduce yourself on my site, instead of cowardly hiding in the shadows? I will gladly embarrass you in a debate on Islam. But you already know that, and that is why you try and silence me. The only way to silence me, is to kill me. Bring it cowards!

Comments

comments

31 comments for “Logans Warning Back in Action!

1. MGirl
    February 23, 2010 at 6:39 am

Looks like the obsessed freak's site is amateur night compared to yours.

I just love freak's "hell on Earth" Arizona. Freak, if you read this, since I live in Arizona, stay out and it will be one person better. Talk about someone without a life.

• February 23, 2010 at 7:14 am

Hey!
      Stop bashing my soul mate! 🙂

Thanks for the support my FRiend!

2. Mesta
    February 23, 2010 at 7:24 am

He lives in a box? No wonder them allahtrippers are so fonda box cutters!
    Yo! Freak. You mus be a mac supporter! We kikkin his ass AND ya'll's….ROFL

3. February 23, 2010 at 7:30 am

I think that picture is supposed to be of me. Talk about a no life loser!

• February 23, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Hi Christopher,
      I have no idea what you look like. Do you in any way resemble the white homeless guy with the sign or the African-American guy in the box?

4. February 23, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Glad to see that you're back online!

• February 23, 2010 at 1:07 pm

Thank you, it is nice to know that you are always out there, fighting the fight!

5. February 23, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Welcome back Chris….

6. February 23, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Welcome back!

7. Roger Anderson
    February 23, 2010 at 6:01 pm

It's great to have you back online. You are indeed a true Soldier in this battle. Keep up the good fight!

8. February 23, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Mazel Tov

9. Robin Shadowes
    February 23, 2010 at 1:58 pm

His web-design was so… 1996. Wb btw. 🙂

10. February 25, 2010 at 12:58 am

You wish I was talking about you Solomon Goldstein!!!! I am generally speaking, and I have every right accoording to the US Constitution to Own a Firearm… Suck it up, This is America..
    When it comes to YOU defending PEDOPHILIAC ISLAM and ME MY FREEDOM, I have Every right to speak out!

"Allah is the very reason SICK F*CKS like you will humbe to MY second amendment right"

I have every right to protect myself from YOU and anyone who feels like their god wants them to destroy ME… HUMBLY…

Note* """LIKE YOU""" Not particular to YOU!! :}] It's called ENGLISH!

11. February 25, 2010 at 1:00 am

another GENERAL STATEMENT was

Don't get it TWISTED, Americans with common sense, HATE YOU!
    AMERICANS the rulers of the FREE WORLD will defend it ALL COST!

I'll await TEMPLAR KNIGHT, Sword Sharpened…

Excerpt K 9:012-014
    Set 34, Count 92-94 [9.12] …fight the leaders of unbelief…[9.13] What! will you not fight a people…[9.14] Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people.

THIS IS WHY, there is no PEACE … Untill ISLAM is DEAD…

Rape little girls…

Abuse boys…

make adult women breastfeed male co-workers

SICK …. and YOUR FATE is DOOM!

I have every right to expose ISLAM and NOT LIKE IT AT ALL.. FREEDOM of SPEECH… We are at war with Islam and They with us!!!!! It is what it is.. I support America and American Troops, not terrorist to the free world…

12. February 25, 2010 at 1:02 am

REPORT ME so I can EXPOSE YOU!!! and your support of RADICAL ISLAM!

13. February 25, 2010 at 1:13 am

p.s. 3 months ago…….. Laughing…. back in 09 …. hahahhah that "FBI" stunt is to funny!!! I don't think I have came into contact ONE TIME since those GENERAL statements… Where is the threat that you seek protection from?? ROFL? pshhh

14. February 25, 2010 at 1:27 am

still laughing, what I can't HATE Islam??

Irony 101? Solomon lives in Progressive Cali…

15. February 25, 2010 at 1:04 am

By the Way Chris, keep up the EXCELLENT WORK!

• February 25, 2010 at 1:12 am

Thanks, and keep up the fight Crash!

16. Gary Rumain
    February 27, 2010 at 2:54 am

Welcome back, Chris. Keep sticking it to arselifters!

17. Gary Rumain
    February 27, 2010 at 3:02 am

Chris, I did a whois look up on the URL you mention above that uses your name –
    Seems it was registered by somebody named Stephan Barr. The details also list +1.5707088780 as a contact number.

18. Gary Rumain
    February 27, 2010 at 3:11 am

Perhaps everyone reading here should spend a moment to visit the blog site that redirects from http://www.christopherlogan.org/ and click on the "report abuse" link near the top left. With enough reports, Google might shut it down (but don't hold your breath).

• March 1, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Report done. Great idea and everyone who feels this is the right thing to do, should report it. Christopher, good to have you back comrade!!

• March 1, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Thanks Thorum,

Keep up the good work!

• Gary Rumain
        March 3, 2010 at 4:14 am

Looks like the clown who hijacked Chris' org domain has now changed his page. He's now put up a lame little page with O'Bummer images and Christian links before jumping to another site called Foggy Bottom Line. Not really sure what to make of it, but I think Chris should take some action to get his domain back.

19. February 27, 2010 at 3:45 am

Hi Gary, and thanks!

20. February 27, 2010 at 3:55 am

From Minnesota, he probably voted for Al Franken. Thanks for taking the time to get the information.

21. Gary Rumain
    March 3, 2010 at 4:05 am

Chris, two suggestions if I may. Is it possible for you to change your web page layout slightly? I'd love the middle column (the one holding the articles) to be wider. If you can't make the overall page wider (its quite narrow when viewed on my widescreen laptop but people with older, standard sized monitors might have a problem), can you narrow the column on the right instead?

Also, I don't mind the Google ads but I'm not interested in "muslim matrimonials". Especially when they show a photo of a typically ugly arselifter bint. Can anything be done about that?

• March 3, 2010 at 5:24 am

Hi Gary, I see that owner of http://www.ChristopherLogan.org, has cowarded out. Thanks for the update.

I understand your points, I have to look and see about the size of the sidebars. But I will definitely check it out. As for the ads, they are from Google, and I have no control over them. Please do not fall in love with one of those Muslim woman. 🙂

Thanks for your support!

• March 3, 2010 at 8:50 am

No worries, Chris. I'm unlikely to be attracted to a bint. Just getting sick of seeing her face. Perhaps a smaller column might force Google to put up a smaller ad.

But, on the other hand, if you're making some money out of the arselifters' ads, perhaps its better to leave them! 😉