28 comments for “Muslims Terrorize UK Police~Video

Test.

2. ChristopherL
    December 5, 2009 at 9:04 pm

test

3. Snarky Basterd
    December 6, 2009 at 12:51 am

I'm actually seeing this video on your home page when I come to your base URL. You don't have a "read more" tab like I do (you need to use the More tab in your post editor. It's directly to the left of your spell check tab. Just place it after the text you want to appear on your front page and the rest will show inside. Also, with this format, I would advise that you turn OFF the active image reducer (located at the bottom of the layout tab in your theme … click on"magazine basic" at the bottom of your dashboard and then you'll see layout,header and footer, front page, etc.

• ChristopherL
      December 6, 2009 at 1:17 am

Thats wierd, on the hompage I don't see the video, only when I click on read more which I just added. I left image reducer off.

Thanks.

4. kafir
    December 6, 2009 at 2:23 am

let the muslims burn like their prophet

5. Kapal Kertas
    December 6, 2009 at 5:52 pm

Thanks for posting this Christ. When the Muslim number grows, less Taqiya deception is required. It is all out. Will US be becoming like this with Obama around?

• ChristopherL
      December 9, 2009 at 5:41 am

Truth spoken.

6. Snarky Basterd
    December 6, 2009 at 8:04 pm

I know this is only a test, but you might want to have a paragraph of text on your home page to introduce the video.

Also, I now see the "read more" tab, and no video on your home page, so you have it work correctly.

• ChristopherL
      December 6, 2009 at 8:17 pm

I wanted the video to show on homepage, but can live without it on homepage, I added more text to see if video would show up with it, but not so.

• ChristopherL
      December 6, 2009 at 8:18 pm

I have seen other WordPress users have videos on homepage.

7. mike
    December 11, 2009 at 11:11 am

those cops were cowards

• ChristopherL
      December 11, 2009 at 11:15 am

Big time, it looked like the police were not even in their own country. They are the ones that are supposed to rule the streets, not the Islamothugs.

8. skai
    December 12, 2009 at 12:01 am

Indigenous people have a long way to go to understand Islam and Muslims, Thai is what they are doing here in USA http://www.bilp.tv/file/1382254

9. skai
    December 12, 2009 at 12:05 am

I am sorry it should be http://www.blip.tv/file/1382254

10. J--
    January 27, 2010 at 11:29 am

Those police should have opened fire after 5 seconds of backing up.
    Sadly, if they had they would have gone to court been sentenced and then killed in prison by muslim inmates.

11. Martin
    May 2, 2010 at 3:49 am

Police in UK do not carry firearms.

• Gary Rumain
      May 2, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Its about time they did. After a few head shots, arselifters might get the message.

• Dana B.
        November 29, 2010 at 9:05 pm

I wonder, since police here in the states are allowed to beat, tase, and shoot innocent people, if they would ever do THAT to these kinds of rabid, manical muslims?
        Probably not without a civil rights suit filed against them by the ACLU.
        Where in the world is Judge Andrew Napolitano on this?
        He had everything to say about the immigration law in AZ, Prop 19 in CA, but on THIS issue, he is DEAD SILENT. Not a peep from him, no where. Not even out of Ron Paul.
        We NEED the heavy weights like Judge Napolitano on this.

• Dana B.
        November 29, 2010 at 9:16 pm

I dont think they’re even allowed to carry tasers, let alone guns. What do they use?
        Harsh language?

12. ChristopherL
    May 2, 2010 at 4:02 am

That is no excuse for their cowardice

13. infidelkaffir
    May 24, 2010 at 1:58 am

Even if they had guns, what they don’t have is the unconditional backing of the government.

If they shot a muslim they would probably end up in jail with a dozen muslim inmates. Not a pretty prospect!

14. Jose
    September 10, 2010 at 7:27 am

fucking uk… they used to be a good country.

Are you going to follow them america? Impeach Obama…

15. Zeus
    February 21, 2011 at 7:21 pm

I hope someone smashes their faces in with a blunt rock. Why are these filthy scum bags permitted to preach evil and plot our destruction? What the hell is wrong with this world? I’m not a violent person but I would love to get one of these cowards one on one.

16. Sad but true
    February 21, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Police in America would not shoot or harm these radicals. There are special laws in place that protect extremists. Beatings and stuff along those lines are only carried out on working class folks for stuff like traffic violations, suspicion on minor crimes, etc. Muslim radicals are free to do what they want on US soil. I believe they get tax breaks in places like NY. Bloomberg is a big Muslim supporter. Pretty messed up.

17. vladdy
    March 8, 2011 at 12:50 pm

“Beatings and stuff along those lines are only carried out on working class folks for stuff like traffic violations, suspicion on minor crimes, etc”

If you haven’t already, you will have a time coming when you will need the police. It is unfair and inappropriate to write this kind of nonsense on a blog. Be glad that our police ARE armed. With BO “in charge,” he’ll probably have them shooting bean bags instead of bullets, like the border patrol.

It’s past time, Impeach. Now.

We have lots of fantastic ossiblities for 2012: Bachmann, Bolton, DeMint, Palin, Walker, or West. Let’s get going.

18. Pisslam
    July 4, 2011 at 5:20 pm

I just recd a call from this number 706-705-8888 and a female first said salam-alekum (sic) and then said we give free online koran teaching for your kids are you interested. How sick can these basta-r-ds get? They are now targeting via online calls and telemarketing also. When will the leaders of US wakeup and destroy those trying to hijack our nation from the inside just like UK got screwed up? My research on this number and it said this is used by telemarketers or those using google chat or google mail. Brothers, pls beware of such criminals who break the backbone of a country from inside by teaching koran to children. Donot fall for this trap, steel your resolve to throw this scum out of our good country! God bless America.

19. Pingback: The “Beauty” of Muslim Immigration ~ Video | Infidel News Network
  20. outlet
    May 14, 2013 at 4:36 pm

This is the fitting weblog for anyone who wants to search out out about this topic. You understand a lot its virtually onerous to argue with you (not that I really would want匟aHa). You positively put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!